Thread: Jay Ajayi to Eagles

Hybrid View

Default Jay Ajayi to Eagles

Dolphins trade starting RB Jay Ajayi to the Eagles for a 4th rounder.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...delphia-eagles

Eagles looking like a powerhouse
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

They know there season is toast so might as well get the extra picks. Now SK needs to do the same where this team will be drafting. I only see 2 more wins so that should get us in the top 7. Time for a complete rebuild. We need O and D linemen. Some WR. At least 2 DB. That's at least 7 new bodies that have to be starter material. Oh ! And a QB. That makes 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    They know there season is toast so might as well get the extra picks. Now SK needs to do the same where this team will be drafting. I only see 2 more wins so that should get us in the top 7. Time for a complete rebuild. We need O and D linemen. Some WR. At least 2 DB. That's at least 7 new bodies that have to be starter material. Oh ! And a QB. That makes 8.
    he should. problem is they're in denial and probably still think the team can contend and make the playoffs

New report says Jarvis Landry is available as well. We should bring him in, he could be part of the future core

Quote Originally Posted by rohinaz View Post
    New report says Jarvis Landry is available as well. We should bring him in, he could be part of the future core
    Arizona just as bad of shape as the dolphins. They should be looking to get more picks themself not trade them away.

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    he should. problem is they're in denial and probably still think the team can contend and make the playoffs
    Yep. Keim is probably showing up to work every day thinking he can drag this mess to the playoffs. If I were a seller I'd be in contact with the big guy. Sell high.