Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Jay Ajayi to Eagles

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10

    Default Jay Ajayi to Eagles

    Dolphins trade starting RB Jay Ajayi to the Eagles for a 4th rounder.


    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...delphia-eagles

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    CHANDLER
    Posts
    7,630

    Default

    Eagles looking like a powerhouse
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    They know there season is toast so might as well get the extra picks. Now SK needs to do the same where this team will be drafting. I only see 2 more wins so that should get us in the top 7. Time for a complete rebuild. We need O and D linemen. Some WR. At least 2 DB. That's at least 7 new bodies that have to be starter material. Oh ! And a QB. That makes 8.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    They know there season is toast so might as well get the extra picks. Now SK needs to do the same where this team will be drafting. I only see 2 more wins so that should get us in the top 7. Time for a complete rebuild. We need O and D linemen. Some WR. At least 2 DB. That's at least 7 new bodies that have to be starter material. Oh ! And a QB. That makes 8.
    he should. problem is they're in denial and probably still think the team can contend and make the playoffs

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,331

    Default

    New report says Jarvis Landry is available as well. We should bring him in, he could be part of the future core

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rohinaz View Post
    New report says Jarvis Landry is available as well. We should bring him in, he could be part of the future core
    Arizona just as bad of shape as the dolphins. They should be looking to get more picks themself not trade them away.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    he should. problem is they're in denial and probably still think the team can contend and make the playoffs
    Yep. Keim is probably showing up to work every day thinking he can drag this mess to the playoffs. If I were a seller I'd be in contact with the big guy. Sell high.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •