Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out quarterbacked - thanks BA for NOTHING

Default Out quarterbacked - thanks BA for NOTHING

Blaine should have won this game easily. Sadly the year was totally salvageable. Bruce A you sadly played Stanton as you did. You cost the team and the FANS who for the most part are NOT millionaires but share the passion, a full legit chance for post season play. Enjoy your retirement and your huge cash windfall. It must be a great gig to show loyalty to a perennial backup QB and still pull a phenomenal paycheck regardless of his ineptness . Oh but wait ... you will play B Gabbert when it won't matter a lick....that day will soon arrive, and I will repeat this definitive statement very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a stinking shame!! And what a joke this year has become. You cost the Cards fan base a very legit chance. Im not Nostradamus but dang Bruce you are riduclously bad at this point. Truly take good care of yourself, all the best, BYE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cardinality View Post
    Blaine should have won this game easily. Sadly the year was totally salvageable. Bruce A you sadly played Stanton as you did. You cost the team and the FANS who for the most part are NOT millionaires but share the passion, a full legit chance for post season play. Enjoy your retirement and your huge cash windfall. It must be a great gig to show loyalty to a perennial backup QB and still pull a phenomenal paycheck regardless of his ineptness . Oh but wait ... you will play B Gabbert when it won't matter a lick....that day will soon arrive, and I will repeat this definitive statement very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a stinking shame!! And what a joke this year has become. You cost the Cards fan base a very legit chance. Im not Nostradamus but dang Bruce you are riduclously bad at this point. Truly take good care of yourself, all the best, BYE !!!
    I have to agree. After watching last nights game the only conclusion one could draw is the Cardinals are a starting QB with a 9 and 31 record from being a playoff team.

I doubt Gabbert would have won that game for us but we need to see what we have.
    I have a girlfriend and a job.

Would Gabbert throws have had some magic pixie dust that would have prevented the Cardinals pathetic receiving core (ex: Fitzgerald) from dropping balls.

Not an endorsement of Stanton in any way, he blows, but get real.

Well maybe Gabbert wouldn't have missed those 4+ wide open receivers that were thrown 10 feet over their head.... I think BA will let Stanton lose 3 more before making the switch. I agree, its not all Stanton's fault. The whole team sucks but I dont think Gabbert would do any worse.

Gabbert isn't that good and it isn't BA's fault that Wilson is 10x the QB than any current Arizona Cardinal.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ppedCardFan View Post
    Well maybe Gabbert wouldn't have missed those 4+ wide open receivers that were thrown 10 feet over their head.... I think BA will let Stanton lose 3 more before making the switch. I agree, its not all Stanton's fault. The whole team sucks but I dont think Gabbert would do any worse.
    I agree he wouldn't do any worse , may be even a little better. But gabbert is a bad qb. And a bad qb can't make an injury filled mediocre team good.

Quote Originally Posted by monsterike View Post
    Gabbert isn't that good and it isn't BA's fault that Wilson is 10x the QB than any current Arizona Cardinal.
    It is in large part BAs fault we have an aging and injury prone, albeit above average and sometimes very good, QB and no viable QBOF at the present time.

This was the last year to make that SB push and it's imploding spectacularly

When we picked up CP he was a two year gap QB.

Well it's four years now and still all we have behind him is DS and Gabbert.

Not an organization that has planned well for the future.

It's much much harder to obtain a QBOTF when you have nothing in the cupboard. Just ask Cleveland.

Last draft we could have had one of two in the top 12 but choose not too.

This summer will be Keim's defining moment here.
    I have a girlfriend and a job.

There's a reason Gabbert was run out of both Jacksonville and San Francisco ahead of a lynch mob. In my opinion, BA should've drafted Palmer's replacement at least 2 seasons ago. Imagine where the Cards would be at with Prescott or Watson behind center.