Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Never seen a more sickening team

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    Total and utter nonsense post. Especially the Anderson comparison and then topped off with the Wilson and Rodgers one to end this nonsense.

I suppose under your narrative you are saying Cam Newton is not a good QB either, . And I can add more if you like. Just another repetitive dumbed down post by the head of the "I hate Stanton" and " I hate Arians" local club. More

JosEPh
    To be fair, Stanton is a second rate backup QB being paid ridiculous money because apparently he understands BA system. Can't say one way or another about Anderson. Stanton, in a QB friendly system and in a league that protects the QB and WR isn't good and he's way to expensive.

I don't hate Stanton, but I understand he's a backup NFL QB who shouldn't have a guaranteed job for serious money on a roster that cut good players and couldn't fill positions because of salary cap issues.

You haven't been around for a long time have ya......

I remember the 80's where they didn't have a chance from game 1....and every game was over in the early 3rd quarter...and some of them by mid way through the half.

I'm glad they're competitive...but they need a lot....so much I don't want to get carpal tunnel syndrome trying to type all the issues they have.

I do know Mike B won't settle for this ...unlike his daddy who never cared.

Enjoy the remaining games....as this season was a bust from the first coin toss.
    Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals View Post
    You haven't been around for a long time have ya......

I remember the 80's where they didn't have a chance from game 1....and every game was over in the early 3rd quarter...and some of them by mid way through the half.

I'm glad they're competitive...but they need a lot....so much I don't want to get carpal tunnel syndrome trying to type all the issues they have.

I do know Mike B won't settle for this ...unlike his daddy who never cared.

Enjoy the remaining games....as this season was a bust from the first coin toss.
    The problem is they are not "competitive" . I don't know if your referred to the past couple of years but this year we do not have a competitive team.

We have had a cupcake schedule and we stink. Losing 33-0 to the Rams shows us where we are at.
    I have a girlfriend and a job.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    The problem is they are not "competitive" . I don't know if your referred to the past couple of years but this year we do not have a competitive team.

We have had a cupcake schedule and we stink. Losing 33-0 to the Rams shows us where we are at.
    They are losing to the good teams and beating the bad teams.

Pretty much the definition of "mediocre."

I'd say most teams that lost 9 starters to the IR, including the starting QB, RB, LT, and Rush End, would HOPE for "mediocrity."

I take umbridge with the title of this thread. This team is nowhere near that.

Yes there are problems. I think we all got a little spoiled. In recent years, we had a SB appearance and a little later 3yrs of playoff caliber teams.

I get as frustrated as anyone. As much as I would like us to be a dynasty type team, few teams ever achieve that.

I think we're going to end up somewhere around 500. That's hardly the most sickening team.
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thomas cat View Post
    I take umbridge with the title of this thread. This team is nowhere near that.

Yes there are problems. I think we all got a little spoiled. In recent years, we had a SB appearance and a little later 3yrs of playoff caliber teams.

I get as frustrated as anyone. As much as I would like us to be a dynasty type team, few teams ever achieve that.

I think we're going to end up somewhere around 500. That's hardly the most sickening team.
    I want to be greatly spoiled, like NE fans! Gimme, gimme, gimme all the trophies for 10 years. Still not enough.

You are spoiled. Everyone ******** like crazy about the team for the last two years, and we've been around .500. They've brought us a long way, baby.
    Once my pants are on, I make the playoffs- Ayy Zee Crazy