Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Never seen a more sickening team

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,598

    Default

    You haven't been around for a long time have ya......

    I remember the 80's where they didn't have a chance from game 1....and every game was over in the early 3rd quarter...and some of them by mid way through the half.

    I'm glad they're competitive...but they need a lot....so much I don't want to get carpal tunnel syndrome trying to type all the issues they have.

    I do know Mike B won't settle for this ...unlike his daddy who never cared.

    Enjoy the remaining games....as this season was a bust from the first coin toss.
    Owner

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    chandler AZ
    Posts
    4,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals View Post
    You haven't been around for a long time have ya......

    I remember the 80's where they didn't have a chance from game 1....and every game was over in the early 3rd quarter...and some of them by mid way through the half.

    I'm glad they're competitive...but they need a lot....so much I don't want to get carpal tunnel syndrome trying to type all the issues they have.

    I do know Mike B won't settle for this ...unlike his daddy who never cared.

    Enjoy the remaining games....as this season was a bust from the first coin toss.
    The problem is they are not "competitive" . I don't know if your referred to the past couple of years but this year we do not have a competitive team.

    We have had a cupcake schedule and we stink. Losing 33-0 to the Rams shows us where we are at.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    The problem is they are not "competitive" . I don't know if your referred to the past couple of years but this year we do not have a competitive team.

    We have had a cupcake schedule and we stink. Losing 33-0 to the Rams shows us where we are at.
    They are losing to the good teams and beating the bad teams.

    Pretty much the definition of "mediocre."

    I'd say most teams that lost 9 starters to the IR, including the starting QB, RB, LT, and Rush End, would HOPE for "mediocrity."

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville Illinois
    Posts
    604

    Default

    I take umbridge with the title of this thread. This team is nowhere near that.

    Yes there are problems. I think we all got a little spoiled. In recent years, we had a SB appearance and a little later 3yrs of playoff caliber teams.

    I get as frustrated as anyone. As much as I would like us to be a dynasty type team, few teams ever achieve that.

    I think we're going to end up somewhere around 500. That's hardly the most sickening team.
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    5,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomas cat View Post
    I take umbridge with the title of this thread. This team is nowhere near that.

    Yes there are problems. I think we all got a little spoiled. In recent years, we had a SB appearance and a little later 3yrs of playoff caliber teams.

    I get as frustrated as anyone. As much as I would like us to be a dynasty type team, few teams ever achieve that.

    I think we're going to end up somewhere around 500. That's hardly the most sickening team.
    I want to be greatly spoiled, like NE fans! Gimme, gimme, gimme all the trophies for 10 years. Still not enough.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glendale, Home of Champions
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    You are spoiled. Everyone ******** like crazy about the team for the last two years, and we've been around .500. They've brought us a long way, baby.
    Once my pants are on, I make the playoffs- Ayy Zee Crazy

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,168

    Default

    I just wish the injury bug would quit biting our star players.
    C-A-R-D-I-N-A-L-S, CARDINALS!!!!!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    Go back and watch the replay of PP21s interception. In particular the endzone view were you can see our sidelines.......ZERO reaction from the sidelines. No excitement, no jumping around, no hands raised or fists pumping....just a bunch of dead fish.

    Disappointing.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Verde Valley
    Posts
    7,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boomer719 View Post
    Go back and watch the replay of PP21s interception. In particular the endzone view were you can see our sidelines.......ZERO reaction from the sidelines. No excitement, no jumping around, no hands raised or fists pumping....just a bunch of dead fish.

    Disappointing.
    yeah i noticed that also..
    The Big A era begins..../ends on.1/1/2018..Thanks for the memories

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    5,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boomer719 View Post
    Go back and watch the replay of PP21s interception. In particular the endzone view were you can see our sidelines.......ZERO reaction from the sidelines. No excitement, no jumping around, no hands raised or fists pumping....just a bunch of dead fish.

    Disappointing.
    At TNF I noticed the same attitude by many on the team. Losing infects easily, like the flu. It spreads fast and makes the victims look and feel lousy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •