Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Never seen a more sickening team

If we don't have the talent then coaches need to be creative play callers. A reverse , use pp on offense as decoy. Something different then 1 , 2, runs then throw. Need new coaches that want to stay up pass bedtime and work on winning than drinking.

i`ve seen more sicking card teams...But the season is Young!!! we may reach lows unknown to Cardinal History
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    While waiting for the orange glove guy to signal the teams to resume play, I noted the NFL Network panned the Cards owners box several times and we got to watch Bidwill and Keim stare silently at the UofP scenery. At no time during several face shots did I see those two guys talking, gesturing, or changing body position. It was like they are okay with things the way they were last night. I don't know what that could mean...no owner-GM conversations, no show of enthusiasm, no high fives after a LF 1st down? I can only conclude that MB and SK have made up their minds and are not going to invest anymore emotional IQ in this team. Arians and his staff is gone by mid January. Probably CP and LF are gone by June or July. I think MB and SK have a new team road map in their pockets. I just wish they'd share what they're thinking about the future. At least frown or grin on TNF -- even if it's #25 going down.
    Yeah I saw that as well ,that looked liked two guy's already checked out of this season. I imagine they have a plan on how they are gonna attack the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    While waiting for the orange glove guy to signal the teams to resume play, I noted the NFL Network panned the Cards owners box several times and we got to watch Bidwill and Keim stare silently at the UofP scenery. At no time during several face shots did I see those two guys talking, gesturing, or changing body position. It was like they are okay with things the way they were last night. I don't know what that could mean...no owner-GM conversations, no show of enthusiasm, no high fives after a LF 1st down? I can only conclude that MB and SK have made up their minds and are not going to invest anymore emotional IQ in this team. Arians and his staff is gone by mid January. Probably CP and LF are gone by June or July. I think MB and SK have a new team road map in their pockets. I just wish they'd share what they're thinking about the future. At least frown or grin on TNF -- even if it's #25 going down.
    That seems like a stretch. I think you're seeing maybe 20 seconds of a 3+ hour game and you're going to jump to that kinda conclusion? I suspect you're just searching for some semblance of a point to support a theory that you have.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    Please spare us. Our wins have come against teams that have combined for 5 wins.

The Titanic is going down and the life boats don't even work.

Its over here. The whole BA era is over. Starting over is not easy and might be worse then the skelton era, we don't know that yet.

Im aware.

Im saying this isnt the worst season ever like youre acting. I still tune in every Sunday and enjoy the game, win or lose. Back in 2011 it was depressing. I remember missing a couple games because I was busy and not caring. Thats a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by TnTCardFans View Post
    That seems like a stretch. I think you're seeing maybe 20 seconds of a 3+ hour game and you're going to jump to that kinda conclusion? I suspect you're just searching for some semblance of a point to support a theory that you have.
    Yes, a stretch. And a sad one. Another stretch idea, I kind of think the NFL Network maybe wanted to showcase the two gentlemen in a somber manner. Earlier in the evening, Chris Collingsworth commented that TNF was the last time the team would be on national TV this year. He set a somber scene as well....a great 2015 team now in shambles and living in the scheduler basement.

I have fond memories of a network showing MB and SK during an important home game and both are animated, smiling, taking, and moving around.

Any QB when he has time can make the throws. What sets QB apart is the ones under duress still are able to more than not make the throws. Most good QB don't air mail 3 or 4 throws a game either. Face it Stanton isn't as good as Derrick Anderson. Look what Wilson does when he is running for his life. Or Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    Any QB when he has time can make the throws. What sets QB apart is the ones under duress still are able to more than not make the throws. Most good QB don't air mail 3 or 4 throws a game either. Face it Stanton isn't as good as Derrick Anderson. Look what Wilson does when he is running for his life. Or Rogers.
    Total and utter nonsense post. Especially the Anderson comparison and then topped off with the Wilson and Rodgers one to end this nonsense.

I suppose under your narrative you are saying Cam Newton is not a good QB either,
    Most good QB don't air mail 3 or 4 throws a game either.
    . And I can add more if you like. Just another repetitive dumbed down post by the head of the "I hate Stanton" and " I hate Arians" local club. More

JosEPh

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    Total and utter nonsense post. Especially the Anderson comparison and then topped off with the Wilson and Rodgers one to end this nonsense.

I suppose under your narrative you are saying Cam Newton is not a good QB either, . And I can add more if you like. Just another repetitive dumbed down post by the head of the "I hate Stanton" and " I hate Arians" local club. More

JosEPh
    Regardless he's terrible and is playing his last season.

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post

I suppose under your narrative you are saying Cam Newton is not a good QB either, . And I can add more if you like. Just another repetitive dumbed down post by the head of the "I hate Stanton" and " I hate Arians" local club. More

JosEPh
    You're a good fan. If every NFL team had nothing but fans like you they would never have to do anything to win.

FYI, Derek Anderson went to a Pro Bowl. Not a defense of Anderson, just stating a fact. The question of whether Anderson is equal or better than Stanton is not just blah blah as you call it.