Thread: Ba quotes

Default Ba quotes

Good ole Boy coaching staff at its finest. Since Blow hard loves to hear himself talk and write books more than game plan and adjust, feel free to post your favorite BA quote. Mine is a tie between " Amos Jones is one hell of a coach" and "Not a Super Bowl but a Super Bowl Ring". Might as well have fun with this dumpster fire until Bidwell has the guts to actually make a change for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Card View Post
    Good ole Boy coaching staff at its finest. Since Blow hard loves to hear himself talk and write books more than game plan and adjust, feel free to post your favorite BA quote. Mine is a tie between " Amos Jones is one hell of a coach" and "Not a Super Bowl but a Super Bowl Ring". Might as well have fun with this dumpster fire until Bidwell has the guts to actually make a change for the better.
    No work today so I missed my morning commute and daily dose of Doug and Wolf. I'm sure there was a lot of hem and haw from Wolf and a bit of hyperbole from Doug. In the end they want you to believe the Cards are still in the playoff hunt. Payola is the term Wolf is fond of using (the irony of it)

I also missed what BAisms might have happened
    Last edited by monsterike; 11-10-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Card View Post
    "It ain't that difficult"
    "Extremely, extremely well"

Quote Originally Posted by monsterike View Post
    No work today so I missed my morning commute and daily dose of Doug and Wolf. I'm sure there was a lot of hem and haw from Wolf and a bit of hyperbole from Doug. In the end they want you to believe the Cards are still in the playoff hunt. Payola is the term Wolf is fond of using (the irony of it)

I also missed what BAisms might have happened

I love Wolf but he is pretty much a pawn or suit for the Cardinals sort of in the way Goodell is for the owners. You will never hear him be critical of those who he really needs to be critical of. I think Bickley has the realest outlook of all of them and then Gambo in a close 2nd.

I heard his post game interview last night say "Drew Stanton played extremely well"

extremely well?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    I heard his post game interview last night say "Drew Stanton played extremely well"

extremely well?

He really has no choice but to spout that kind of gibberish. Hes the only living, breathing, carbon-based life form who thinks Stanton is starting NFL QB material. Hes turning into a caricature of himself, kind of like the last days of Buddy Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post

extremely well?

I think if BA throws his backup QB under the bus for last nights game he might as well quit today. Stanton is not a good QB but Stanton played with heart and maximum effort. You can't kick a guy for being out talented. If you do it doesn't make you honest or smart.

Levi is Elite ...Nuff said
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

No risk it. No biscuit. Shows you how stupid he is. Basically the same as Wiz. The system works.