View Poll Results: LOSING - Who is to BLAME?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bidwill's

3 5.00%
  • Keim

1 1.67%
  • Arians

12 20.00%
  • Keim & Arians

23 38.33%
  • assistant coaches

2 3.33%
  • Players

10 16.67%
  • Fans

0 0%
  • None of the above

8 13.33%
  • Not sure

1 1.67%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: LOSING - Who is to BLAME? YOU make the CALL!

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    You also don't see a transient population in those cities.

It is what it is, and will always be like that in a city where half the population is one generation removed from living in another NFL city.
    Philly is certainly a transient city, and those Eagles fans have a history of being the worst of all at home and sometimes just as bad on the road.

A UofP stadium half-filled with Cards fans and half filled with fans from the 31 other teams is far better than a stadium filled with mostly Eagles fans.

I live in Alexandria and hear a lot about the Eagles from my Skins-Cowboys-Giants loving office mates.

Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    Philly is certainly a transient city, and those Eagles fans have a history of being the worst of all at home and sometimes just as bad on the road.

A UofP stadium half-filled with Cards fans and half filled with fans from the 31 other teams is far better than a stadium filled with mostly Eagles fans.

I live in Alexandria and hear a lot about the Eagles from my Skins-Cowboys-Giants loving office mates.

Just my opinion.
    Disagree.

I believe most people in Philly were born and raised there.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    You also don't see a transient population in those cities.

It is what it is, and will always be like that in a city where half the population is one generation removed from living in another NFL city.
    Miami, Dallas, Phoenix, San Diego, Los Angeles have always had a history of visiting fans coming in mass. Warm weather....Most people don't want to take a roadie to New Jersey to watch their team play.

I blame us scoring less total points this season than all but 5 teams, along with allowing more points than all but seven teams. Bottom seven in both offense and defense means there are plenty of problems.

I honestly think injuries are the main issue this season.

Could have done this (get a potential Pro Bowler who is not even age 26 yet) and still drafted Chad Williams later in 3rd round (or something better) -- http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...for-draft-pick
    Last edited by SurpriseCardFan; 11-14-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Default C'mon man!

Down by 3 points. 6:38 left in the game. 4th & 1. And you go for it on your own 30 yard line?????? BA owns this loss for calling the stupidest play of the week. C'MON MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Eickhorn View Post
    Down by 3 points. 6:38 left in the game. 4th & 1. And you go for it on your own 30 yard line?????? BA owns this loss for calling the stupidest play of the week. C'MON MAN!
    Well ...you know.......No Risk it No................................................ .whisper
    The Wilks era begin

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Eickhorn View Post
    Yeah but think about it... would YOU want to hand the ball back to an offense with Tom Savage at QB? C'mon, MAN!

I voted Keim although I LIKE HIM.

It's all about the inability to draft, groom, and settle on a franchise QB.

I was all about Carson Palmer....but let's face it, the last 2 years we should have been trying desperately to find his replacement....and if not 2 years then DEFINITELY LAST YEAR.

It really hurts watching Carson Wentz, Jeff Goff, Deshaun Watson until he went down, etc all finding success in the league while we struggled at QB with a 15 year veteran at the position.