View Poll Results: LOSING - Who is to BLAME?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bidwill's

2 4.26%
  • Keim

0 0%
  • Arians

8 17.02%
  • Keim & Arians

19 40.43%
  • assistant coaches

2 4.26%
  • Players

9 19.15%
  • Fans

0 0%
  • None of the above

7 14.89%
  • Not sure

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LOSING - Who is to BLAME? YOU make the CALL!

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    You also don't see a transient population in those cities.

It is what it is, and will always be like that in a city where half the population is one generation removed from living in another NFL city.
    Philly is certainly a transient city, and those Eagles fans have a history of being the worst of all at home and sometimes just as bad on the road.

A UofP stadium half-filled with Cards fans and half filled with fans from the 31 other teams is far better than a stadium filled with mostly Eagles fans.

I live in Alexandria and hear a lot about the Eagles from my Skins-Cowboys-Giants loving office mates.

Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    Philly is certainly a transient city, and those Eagles fans have a history of being the worst of all at home and sometimes just as bad on the road.

A UofP stadium half-filled with Cards fans and half filled with fans from the 31 other teams is far better than a stadium filled with mostly Eagles fans.

I live in Alexandria and hear a lot about the Eagles from my Skins-Cowboys-Giants loving office mates.

Just my opinion.
    Disagree.

I believe most people in Philly were born and raised there.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    You also don't see a transient population in those cities.

It is what it is, and will always be like that in a city where half the population is one generation removed from living in another NFL city.
    Miami, Dallas, Phoenix, San Diego, Los Angeles have always had a history of visiting fans coming in mass. Warm weather....Most people don't want to take a roadie to New Jersey to watch their team play.

I blame us scoring less total points this season than all but 5 teams, along with allowing more points than all but seven teams. Bottom seven in both offense and defense means there are plenty of problems.

I honestly think injuries are the main issue this season.

Could have done this (get a potential Pro Bowler who is not even age 26 yet) and still drafted Chad Williams later in 3rd round (or something better) -- http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...for-draft-pick
    Last edited by SurpriseCardFan; 11-14-2017 at 12:11 PM.