Thread: Article: Chris Johnson takes shot at Arizona Cardinals after their Thursday Night los

Default Article: Chris Johnson takes shot at Arizona Cardinals after their Thursday Night los

The former running back has some sour grapes... But does he have a point?

It was a bad game for the Arizona Cardinals. They lost a number of key players, had an awful supporting performance for their backup quarterback and made some bad decisions coaching.

Yet, it wasnít a shocking outcome by any means.

That didnít mean former Arizona Cardinals running back Chris Johnson didnít have some thoughts he wanted to get off his chest:

ChrisJohnson28 @ChrisJohnson28
    I thought as front office of a team 11 r suppose to do things to make ur team better/ fix the problem to give ur team best chance to win. 21 carries for 29 yards and getting ur #1 QB hurt make me wonder are u really tryin to Win. Like who making these decisions. U find out the problem and fix It or else u will get the same results.

https://www.revengeofthebirds.com/20...day-night-loss

****. BASK really has morphed into Whisenhunt and Rod Graves :0

How many 100 yard games does CJ have in the last 2 years? AP?

They fixed the problem where he was concerned. Just compare his two year stats with the Cardinals to AP's three game stats. Dude needs to face reality and stop trying to find fault.

who cares what CJ thinks...he`s just old
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Pretty sure he's trying to say the OL is broke, but haven't injuries hit pretty hard there?

Sour grapes.

Also, why is SB Nation interviewing CJ about the Cardinals? Is it because he was replaced by another aging RB that is doing comparatively much better than he did with the same group up front? If so, CJ should have seen that trick coming and sidestepped the interview as quickly as he used to sidestep DEs.

Using a page out of Barry Sanders old playbook, CJ could have just said something like this: "Thanks Mr. B, for the opportunity to play for a winner for two years....Good luck with the rest of the season." Gentlemen never go out of style.

It may be sour grapes on CJ part, but he is right. This coaching staff have been here 5 years now and the team as a whole is getting worse. After 5 years we still do not have a QBOF. Our O line is a disaster. Most of the guys the Cards depend on are past their prime and considered old by NFL standards.

The team as a whole needs a rebuild. That rebuild should start with a new head coach and decent coaching staff. Not me and my gang of buddies.

Bitter man speaks truth.
    I have a girlfriend and a job.