Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Is Stanton REALLY injured ??!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    942

    Default Is Stanton REALLY injured ??!!!

    IMO heís not. They just canít admit that they were pressured into benching Stanton and plugging in Gabbert, plain and simple, they had to fake Stantonís injury as an excuse to play BG, in case it backfires.

    This front office is so hesitant to own up to tuff choices.

    They definitely canít figure out major or minor problems, and they sure have no clue how to fix them and adjust.

    Another fact is, they care about peopleís emotions and feelings and their public figures more than winning ! Amos Jones for instance and now Stanton.

    What do you think ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZDream View Post
    IMO he’s not. They just can’t admit that they were pressured into benching Stanton and plugging in Gabbert, plain and simple, they had to fake Stanton’s injury as an excuse to play BG, in case it backfires.

    This front office is so hesitant to own up to tuff choices.

    They definitely can’t figure out major or minor problems, and they sure have no clue how to fix them and adjust.

    Another fact is, they care about people’s emotions and feelings and their public figures more than winning ! Amos Jones for instance and now Stanton.

    What do you think ?
    Tbh, your argument seems more emotion driven than rational.

    Which is fine but I'm not seeing any evidence that the team has faked injuries to cover up for their mistakes in the past.
    Last edited by impax; 11-11-2017 at 02:54 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impax View Post
    Tbh, your argument seems more emotion driven than rational.

    Which is fine but I'm not seeing any evidence that the team has faked injuries to cover up for their mistakes in the past.
    What scenario would you say wouldíve been fitting for them to bench Stanton and play Gabbert other than an injury?

    This is no coincidence, and by the way Iím not saying heís not hurt completely, but he can still play.

    Btw, what past do you speak of ? This is the worst days this front office have seen since they arrived in Arizona. Theyíve never had a mess like this since 2013. People get fired over losing seasons not winning ones. You know why ? Because they canít handle the pressure and they start panicking and make sensational decisions.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZDream View Post
    What scenario would you say wouldíve been fitting for them to bench Stanton and play Gabbert other than an injury?

    This is no coincidence, and by the way Iím not saying heís not hurt completely, but he can still play.

    Btw, what past do you speak of ? This is the worst days this front office have seen since they arrived in Arizona. Theyíve never had a mess like this since 2013. People get fired over losing seasons not winning ones. You know why ? Because they canít handle the pressure and they start panicking and make sensational decisions.
    Worst since 2013 isn't all that bad given that those were some of the cardinals best years in their history. And Gabbert and Stanton are a wash in my book. Gabbert did ok with SF. Stanton is a little worse but has a better grasp of the playbook.

    So as far as I'm concerned they could bench him whenever they wanted. This isn't a Brady Bledsoe or Brees Rivers type scenario.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chandler
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Sounds more like he should have been pulled from the Seachicken game because he was not 100%.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,535

    Default

    If he is injured who will be the backup on Sunday?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Section 104
    Posts
    2,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZDream View Post
    IMO heís not. They just canít admit that they were pressured into benching Stanton and plugging in Gabbert, plain and simple, they had to fake Stantonís injury as an excuse to play BG, in case it backfires.

    What do you think ?
    Who pressured who? You seem to be implying the FO is being pressured.

    Quote Originally Posted by AZDream View Post

    Btw, what past do you speak of ? This is the worst days this front office have seen since they arrived in Arizona. Theyíve never had a mess like this since 2013. People get fired over losing seasons not winning ones. You know why ? Because they canít handle the pressure and they start panicking and make sensational decisions.
    Seriously? The worst days since so arriving to AZ? You have an incredibly short memory. That comment is laughable.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    I think its a fraud. BA saving face by not admitting he was wrong.



    He was "injured" on Thursday. Just a sprain. Nothing dead serious. And news was already out by Saturday that Gabbert was starting?

    Considering they have the mini-bye, 9 full days before the next game, its a little odd that less than 48 hour later "Gabbert is starting!" already hits the streets. You know if that was Palmer, theyd wait all the wait up until next Friday to make that decision.



    Cool uncle? More like 65 year old child. Bruce "Im never wrong" Arians.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TnTCardFans View Post
    Who pressured who? You seem to be implying the FO is being pressured.



    Seriously? The worst days since so arriving to AZ? You have an incredibly short memory. That comment is laughable.
    You need to connect the dots when reading a thread.

    Since this front office was put together in Arizona. They havenít faced a situation like this since they arrived.

    You want to disagree ?!

    BA talks about the team being front runners ! When things are going great vs bad. Well heís no different.

    Thatís why New England are who and where they are. Because of that front office, recognizing issues and fixing them, they know how to adjust. And thatís how the Rams new coaching staff did it as well.

    And btw I donít even think they have any kind of future plan for this organization !

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZDream View Post
    Thatís why New England are who and where they are.
    New England is who they are DESPITE the Front Office. Belichick is horrible as a GM.

    But he overcomes that by being arguably the greatest HC in NFL history, and more importantly- having the GOAT QB play his entire career at far less than market value.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •