Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Stanton REALLY injured ??!!!

he was injured..i mentioned it in the gameday Thread
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    he was injured..i mentioned it in the gameday Thread
    Yes he did look injured. I thought he was going to come out of the Thurs night game.

But he did finish it, and now has 10 days off. Convenient injuries are nothing new in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by AZDream View Post
    IMO heís not. They just canít admit that they were pressured into benching Stanton and plugging in Gabbert, plain and simple, they had to fake Stantonís injury as an excuse to play BG, in case it backfires.

This front office is so hesitant to own up to tuff choices.

They definitely canít figure out major or minor problems, and they sure have no clue how to fix them and adjust.

Another fact is, they care about peopleís emotions and feelings and their public figures more than winning ! Amos Jones for instance and now Stanton.

What do you think ?
    The conspiracy train is in full throttle i see. You might be on to something, who knows?

I did see Stanton get hit at the knee during the game but he played through.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAngelG View Post
    The conspiracy train is in full throttle i see. You might be on to something, who knows?

I did see Stanton get hit at the knee during the game but he played through.
    Sheldon intentionally hit Stanton at the knees with his shoulder pads. It was discussed by Tirico and Colinsworth during the replay for the penalty on Sheldon. Colinsworth at 1st trying to make excuses for Sheldon unil the replay clearly showed the foul play. It was a willful dirty play by Sheldon. I hope he gets a Big fat fine from the League office this coming Monday.

Yeah it's all conspiracy AZDream. I got one for you, how about this one; The Cardinal Organization Paid Sheldon to hit DS in the knees so the FO could look at Gabbert on the field the next week.

JosEPh

Quote Originally Posted by Belac44 View Post
    Matt Barkley
    another in a long line of overrated USC bums.
    I have a girlfriend and a job.

Stanton was gimpy for sure. A long rest might fix him. BA thinks that Stanton is our best chance to win so we won't see Gabbert unless Stanton goes down.
    Well, maybe so.............

IMO heís not. They just canít admit that they were pressured into benching Stanton and plugging in Gabbert, plain and simple, they had to fake Stantonís injury as an excuse to play BG, in case it backfires.

What do you think ?
    Who pressured who? You seem to be implying the FO is being pressured.

Btw, what past do you speak of ? This is the worst days this front office have seen since they arrived in Arizona. Theyíve never had a mess like this since 2013. People get fired over losing seasons not winning ones. You know why ? Because they canít handle the pressure and they start panicking and make sensational decisions.
    Seriously? The worst days since so arriving to AZ? You have an incredibly short memory. That comment is laughable.

I think its a fraud. BA saving face by not admitting he was wrong.

He was "injured" on Thursday. Just a sprain. Nothing dead serious. And news was already out by Saturday that Gabbert was starting?

Considering they have the mini-bye, 9 full days before the next game, its a little odd that less than 48 hour later "Gabbert is starting!" already hits the streets. You know if that was Palmer, theyd wait all the wait up until next Friday to make that decision.

Cool uncle? More like 65 year old child. Bruce "Im never wrong" Arians.

Quote Originally Posted by TnTCardFans View Post
    Who pressured who? You seem to be implying the FO is being pressured.

Seriously? The worst days since so arriving to AZ? You have an incredibly short memory. That comment is laughable.
    You need to connect the dots when reading a thread.

Since this front office was put together in Arizona. They havenít faced a situation like this since they arrived.

You want to disagree ?!

BA talks about the team being front runners ! When things are going great vs bad. Well heís no different.

Thatís why New England are who and where they are. Because of that front office, recognizing issues and fixing them, they know how to adjust. And thatís how the Rams new coaching staff did it as well.

And btw I donít even think they have any kind of future plan for this organization !

Thatís why New England are who and where they are.
    New England is who they are DESPITE the Front Office. Belichick is horrible as a GM.

But he overcomes that by being arguably the greatest HC in NFL history, and more importantly- having the GOAT QB play his entire career at far less than market value.