Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bradford

Default Bradford

Vikes put Bradford on IR. he is done for the year. There not going to bring him back it looks like. Should the Cards try and pick him up ? Problem with his is he can't seem to play a whole year with out getting hurt. Have him and Gabbert next year as our QB with one in the wing developing. Could be a bridge QB for a couple of years. Wouldn't give more than a 4rt rounder for him though because of not being able to play a whole year.

another recycled bridge QB? One who has never maintained health? No Way.
    I have a girlfriend and a job.

*shakes head in disbelief*

Really?

We need to stop with picking up guys that have shown glimmers of hope and adding a piece here and there. It's time to break it apart and start over. If we're all honest, it should have been done this year but I don't blame Bidwill for trying to squeeze out one more year. But now it's time.

His careers over.

His knee has been injured so many times, that he doesnt even need to get hit anymore. Just playing in general makes it sore to point he cant go the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    Vikes put Bradford on IR. he is done for the year. There not going to bring him back it looks like. Should the Cards try and pick him up ? Problem with his is he can't seem to play a whole year with out getting hurt. Have him and Gabbert next year as our QB with one in the wing developing. Could be a bridge QB for a couple of years. Wouldn't give more than a 4rt rounder for him though because of not being able to play a whole year.
    Cards can't keep CP healthy and you want to bring in a QB that is half as tough and hurt consistently and 1/4 as good as CP? It would be better they just use CP as the bridge until someone can be drafted successfully.

Guys it was just a question. I'm all for giving Gabbert the rest of the year to see what he can do. Draft a QB with our 1st pick, and let him learn for a year. I'm also for getting rid of BA and all his cronies. New head coach. New system and a new QB after 1 year. Unless Gaggert turns into something special. If not he would be a better back up than Stanton.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    Guys it was just a question. I'm all for giving Gabbert the rest of the year to see what he can do. Draft a QB with our 1st pick, and let him learn for a year. I'm also for getting rid of BA and all his cronies. New head coach. New system and a new QB after 1 year. Unless Gaggert turns into something special. If not he would be a better back up than Stanton.
    Why let him learn for a year? Who actually does nowadays anyway? Chiefs with Mahomes the only that comes to mind right now.

Wentz
    Jameis
    Mariota
    Carr
    Goff
    Luck
    RG3
    Wilson
    Cam
    Watson
    Trubisky

All of these guys either started Game 1 or started somewhere down the line their rookie season. Once we draft our QB, we should start him DAY 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchDJ View Post
    Why let him learn for a year? Who actually does nowadays anyway? Chiefs with Mahomes the only that comes to mind right now.

Wentz
    Jameis
    Mariota
    Carr
    Goff
    Luck
    RG3
    Wilson
    Cam
    Watson
    Trubisky

All of these guys either started Game 1 or started somewhere down the line their rookie season. Once we draft our QB, we should start him DAY 1.
    I agree.

The only way to learn is to play. Might be ugly, but its better than "mental reps". The key is for the team to be patient and accept it might be ugly. Dont do what the Browns do and yank the rookie QB after a couple losses.

Everyone points to Aaron Rogers as a guy who sat and learned. Heres the deal: ITS AARON ROGERS. Arguably the most gifted QB of all time. He didnt need to sit. He wouldve been great day 1, guaranteed, had he played.

No thank you.