Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: End of Season Actions

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    OK so it's late 50s then. But I've become a believer that it doesn't have to take too terribly long.... look at the Rams. They toss their blowhard to the curb, find the right guy and are now in the penthouse. The Cardinals can do the same, theoretically at least.
    yea but the rams were horrible for years and were piling up high draft picks. They had young talent on the roster and just needed the right coach.

We have no QB and not a lot of young talent unless you call Brandon Williams and Nkimdeche "young talent". LOL.

If this is done right it's going to be a process. Do we want to be the Browns every year?
    I have a girlfriend and a job.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    yea but the rams were horrible for years and were piling up high draft picks. They had young talent on the roster and just needed the right coach.

We have no QB and not a lot of young talent unless you call Brandon Williams and Nkimdeche "young talent". LOL.

If this is done right it's going to be a process. Do we want to be the Browns every year?
    Good points. I'm on board with a total overhaul of this thing, as long as the guy in charge on Sundays is all substance and no cult of personality. We've all learned the hard way where the blowhard route leads.