Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why NOT BG ??

Quote Originally Posted by Birdgang95 View Post
    And my worst nightmare might come true.

https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/stat...28978947768320

Sounds like we won't be drafting our in guy in the first round.
    How many of the rookie QBs this year went in with intent to be the starter?

Heck, how many last year? Wentz played because of injury.

Do you panic this much in real life? Your anxiety levels must be off the charts. Save all this whining for May after the Cardinals have failed you so much. There is so much time and so many things will happen before then.

Way too early to moan about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    Trade up for the guy you want like they've been talking about. San Fran is picking top 3 so no all 3 aren't gone in the top 3 picks.

Not taking a QB and going w/ Blaine next year and Blaine being mediocre is the recipe for a regime getting canned and setting a franchise back further all because you fell for a small sample size
    Hey Levi! Where are all the stats?? We know you don't like Gabbert, but since you are the stat guru I'm sure you'll recall even Palmer had 24 TD's and 22 INT's in his 1st full season in this system.
    Even he said this system isn't easy but BG isn't doing so bad. We know you wanted him tt fall flat, and we know you want to write off BG, but hey, he's right there or even ahead of Palmer! LOL.
    STH SINCE '88

Quote Originally Posted by CardsFanJoe View Post
    Hey Levi! Where are all the stats?? We know you don't like Gabbert, but since you are the stat guru I'm sure you'll recall even Palmer had 24 TD's and 22 INT's in his 1st full season in this system.
    Even he said this system isn't easy but BG isn't doing so bad. We know you wanted him tt fall flat, and we know you want to write off BG, but hey, he's right there or even ahead of Palmer! LOL.
    We're comparing 16 games vs 2 (again very small samply size) but okay, Blaine had a 48.0 QBR rating vs Jacksonville the league average is 50. He's at 51 in these 2 games, which was still below Palmers in that 22 INT season...And that was with Levi Brown as left tackle. So in this games bounce back "I told you so 2 games" he's pretty much at best an average QB and still not messing with Carson, low standards.

When blitzed, Gabbert completed three of eight passes for 33 yards, one interception, and a 10.9 passer rating. @PFF

Are you sure you wanna keep quoting me? Anytime I hit you with stats you tend to get your feelings hurt and then try to call me names then make me the bad guy for having to let you know what it is

My Jaguars fan buddy thinks they are barely a playoff team with Bortles, but would be a sure thing with Gabbert had they still had him plus drafted a stud position player at the spot they drafted Bortles. Watkins or Evans or OBJ at WR went right after Bortles. Mack or Barr. Aaron Donald or Ryan Shazier, All shortly after Bortles.

i can`t believe you guys that wanted a new QB are falling under Blaines spell...luckily there there is a lot of season left and you have plenty of time to come to your senses(and you will) ,,,truly maxamania all over again..
    I never thought i would say this but i think Warner cause more grief for this Org than 1 superbowl run was worth
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Raze is offline You cant handle the truth

I'm totally with Surprise on this one. Why can't we just wait and see what BG does before we send him packing? We aren't drafting anyone in December are we? And guys, c'mon, this isn't even close to Max Hall. I know the Halls and I was never under the assumption that he was gonna be anything more than what he was. BG is a former top 10 pick, Max was a UDFA. Totally different skill levels there.

Rich Gannon is an interesting name to bring up. If Rich could do it, why not Blaine?

BG just threw an 83.3 RAT vs a team that averages 66.5.
    He also threw a 92.4 RAT in his first game back, albeit against a bad pass defense.

How bout we just go ahead and celebrate it. Calmly wait 5 more games. Then properly evaluate his game play.

Also, I wouldn't be in such a rush to grab the next Trubisky or Kizer. Some of you that want to toss BG out as complete garbage might be clamoring for him 365 days from now.
    13RFoster 36CGodwin 98RDouglas 115DJohnson 157CBrantley 179XWoods 208CKelly

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    I'm totally with Surprise on this one. Why can't we just wait and see what BG does before we send him packing? We aren't drafting anyone in December are we? And guys, c'mon, this isn't even close to Max Hall. I know the Halls and I was never under the assumption that he was gonna be anything more than what he was. BG is a former top 10 pick, Max was a UDFA. Totally different skill levels there.

Rich Gannon is an interesting name to bring up. If Rich could do it, why not Blaine?

BG just threw an 83.3 RAT vs a team that averages 66.5.
    He also threw a 92.4 RAT in his first game back, albeit against a bad pass defense.

How bout we just go ahead and celebrate it. Calmly wait 5 more games. Then properly evaluate his game play.

Also, I wouldn't be in such a rush to grab the next Trubisky or Kizer. Some of you that want to toss BG out as complete garbage might be clamoring for him 365 days from now.
    Fair enough...if there were only 2 games left i would be having a heart attack..lol..but theres a lot of time left to see whats what

Gabbert looks good imo.... especially considering how he hasn't been in the system nearly as long as CP or Stanton and was able to pull off a win against a winning team and with so many injuries. I still want to draft a qb in round 1 but so far it looks like Gabbert could possibly play the rest of the season and next season until our rookie qb is ready to play. I would much rather have Gabbert leading our offense over Stanton or Palmer considering we could use both qb's money to address other positions of need.

BG your 2018 QB. The pump is primed:

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-...c-3aa575c3cf51

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Eickhorn View Post
    BG your 2018 QB. The pump is primed:

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-...c-3aa575c3cf51
    Happy Times ahead...i just hope they can talk Stanton into hanging around to be the Backup