Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The cardinals will not draft a Qb in the first round

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    In fairness to their idiot GM, would you rather have Britt at center and Graham at TE or Shipley and Gresham?
    The comment idiotic was made about that trade he made but I thought that was obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    In the end Seattle wins every year and we like a lot of teams had a small window of success.

If you think we had some sort of winning team here this season I would say your delusional. Injuries happen to every team but year after year Seattle , NE, Pitt and a few others win. So the common denominator is not injuries /luck like you so often profess.
    Nope the key is having a Qb upright or mobile so he can remain on his feet.

This has been the oddest conversation. Whats it even about anymore? It feels like its simply become "Whos the better GM? Keim or Schneider"?

Considering Schneider has won a superbowl and Keim hasnt, Id say its not much of an argument.

What was the original point of this thread? Cards arent drafting a QB round 1? Bollocks, of course they are.

Raze is offline You cant handle the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    This has been the oddest conversation. Whats it even about anymore? It feels like its simply become "Whos the better GM? Keim or Schneider"?

Considering Schneider has won a superbowl and Keim hasnt, Id say its not much of an argument.

What was the original point of this thread? Cards arent drafting a QB round 1? Bollocks, of course they are.
    The true irony is that we're arguing who's the better GM between Keim and the guy who drafted a star QB in the 3rd round.
    13RFoster 36CGodwin 98RDouglas 115DJohnson 157CBrantley 179XWoods 208CKelly

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    He was a massive reach in the 2nd round unless you compare his play to our fantastic 4th round pick to start at center. Shipley was a good pick for depth as a backup. He stinks outright as a starting center and our OL has never been good since he has anchored the position. Good acquisition as a backup but the plan was never for Shipley to be a full time starter. Massive fail by Kiem not addressing it this offseason.
    Shipley is bottom of the barrel. He is a little armed guy who is a complete mismatch every week. His one redeeming quality is he doesn't get hurt.

Default Q b.

I want a QB in the 1st round, and i don't give a rat's *** if we have to trade picks. I am sick and tired of the same old crap about one we have is good enough. If the ones we have were good enough we would be going to the Superbowl instead of talking about the draft.
    We need a QB of the future NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    The true irony is that we're arguing who's the better GM between Keim and the guy who drafted a star QB in the 3rd round.
    Difference being he had the balls and intelligence to draft the "too short" QB. That just makes me sick. If the guy were 2 inches taller, he'd be the #1 overall pick. If that 2 inches is more important to you than his performance on the field, then you should be working the taco stand outside the stadium.

"too short for the NFL". What do Olinemen grow 6 inches once in the NFL? If he wasnt too short for college OLs, then he wont be too short for NFL OLs. Not 1 QB bust has ever busted because of his height. Ever. EVER. Whether you are 5'11 or 6'6, you bust because of accuracy, football IQ, system, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Difference being he had the balls and intelligence to draft the "too short" QB.
    And if he had ANY idea how good Wilson was going to be, he would have taken him in the First Round instead of Bruce Irvin. And he would have been targeting him from the start, which means he wouldn't have given $12M to Matt Flynn.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    The comment idiotic was made about that trade he made but I thought that was obvious.
    I don't disagree it was a bad trade but comparing him to Keim, I'm just pointing out at the end of the day he has a much better TE Center combination than we do. You make not like Graham, but the guy is producing and has to be accounted for on every play. They actually drafted a center who is on the field. We drafted a center who's best attribute is he's the only OL man who can actually stay on the field. He gets everyone else around him killed but he stays on the field.

Richardson is starting to look like a player that is making a huge impact on D. Was that a bad move? Seattle, with all your complaints is actually in a great position to win the division again...
    Last edited by Biggs; 12-10-2017 at 07:42 AM.