Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Another 30 Point Plus Loss and Special Teams Debacle/link

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,827

    Lightbulb Another 30 Point Plus Loss and Special Teams Debacle/link

    What will it take

    32 points this time DC You should leave!

    Glaring at me on the stat sheets

    A DISGRACE! Special Teams


    Rams Punt return yards: 3 returns 60 yards lg 30 yards

    Rams Kickoff returns: 4 returns 49 yards


    Cardinals ]Punt returns 2 returns 12yds
    K.O. returns 2 for 33 yds

    Block FG

    BLOCKED XP

    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201712...alyze=boxscore

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    39

    Default

    It really is as simple as Special Teams and the offensive line for this team. If these two areas are different this team could compete this year. Sure we all want QB of Future and we need two more quality recievers...but as it is if you just change the offensive line and fundamentals on special teams, this team would have 4 more wins I'm guessing.


    Just glaring how we get the field flipped on us all the time. I'd go a step further and say just change special teams the last two years and we're probably lookng at year 4 in a row of going to playoffs. Just makes me puke thinking about all the ST errors.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CardsJake View Post
    It really is as simple as Special Teams and the offensive line for this team. If these two areas are different this team could compete this year. Sure we all want QB of Future and we need two more quality recievers...but as it is if you just change the offensive line and fundamentals on special teams, this team would have 4 more wins I'm guessing.


    Just glaring how we get the field flipped on us all the time. I'd go a step further and say just change special teams the last two years and we're probably lookng at year 4 in a row of going to playoffs. Just makes me puke thinking about all the ST errors.


    The change needs to be made on ST I have said this for three years now. The only way is for
    Amos to man up and leave OR forced firing.

    I have been too easy on Bettcher and I should never have been. We are too predictable on both sides of the ball. We need an OC in place of BA and Goodwin .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,925

    Default

    I think the huge field position flip today was so emblematic of the Cardinals. Rams three and out punt from about the goal line, boomer and angled perfectly, Cardinals get the ball at their 21. Three and out, lousy/average punt, big return, Rams take over at the Cardinals 30 or so. 60 yard flip in field position, momentum shift, Cardinals never really in the game in the second half.

    Arians has to go. Giving up a third of the game before the national anthem is sung does not a Super Bowl winner make. Whisper at the lake house, old man.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Macomb, Il. 61455
    Posts
    4,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    I think the huge field position flip today was so emblematic of the Cardinals. Rams three and out punt from about the goal line, boomer and angled perfectly, Cardinals get the ball at their 21. Three and out, lousy/average punt, big return, Rams take over at the Cardinals 30 or so. 60 yard flip in field position, momentum shift, Cardinals never really in the game in the second half.

    Arians has to go. Giving up a third of the game before the national anthem is sung does not a Super Bowl winner make. Whisper at the lake house, old man.
    It would be nice to have you join him so you could educate him on how to be a HC...........cause you Are the Best Most Informed Armchair HC Ever. Everyone knows this.

    JosEPh

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Macomb, Il. 61455
    Posts
    4,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FLCardinalFan View Post
    What will it take

    32 points this time DC You should leave!

    Glaring at me on the stat sheets

    A DISGRACE! Special Teams


    Rams Punt return yards: 3 returns 60 yards lg 30 yards

    Rams Kickoff returns: 4 returns 49 yards


    Cardinals ]Punt returns 2 returns 12yds
    K.O. returns 2 for 33 yds

    Block FG

    BLOCKED XP

    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201712...alyze=boxscore
    Why are you upset? Makes no sense. You knew we could not win this game. So why the fuss, need a ?

    JosEPh

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    It would be nice to have you join him so you could educate him on how to be a HC...........cause you Are the Best Most Informed Armchair HC Ever. Everyone knows this.

    JosEPh
    No problem. I can educate him on the extremely, extremely not difficult task of firing incompetent people. Good idea, sport! Can you help me make it happen? Maybe write The Whisperer a note?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Macomb, Il. 61455
    Posts
    4,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    No problem. I can educate him on the extremely, extremely not difficult task of firing incompetent people. Good idea, sport! Can you help me make it happen? Maybe write The Whisperer a note?
    As much as you talk about his lake house I thought you had been there already! I bet you even know the color of the bathroom towels too.

    JosEPh

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    As much as you talk about his lake house I thought you had been there already! I bet you even know the color of the bathroom towels too.

    JosEPh
    Of course he knows it has been whispered to us.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    Why are you upset? Makes no sense. You knew we could not win this game. So why the fuss, need a ?

    JosEPh


    Ummm Sorry Joseph, I did not know we could not win this game.

    You are guilty of what you said I was about QOF. Read the posts ! I predicted us to win this game.
    Here is proof! From the game day thread! see next line

    "Seals- Jones will win the game" < Mark it down

    I also said it in another thread. We're gonna win

    I did mess up and forget AP wasn't playing

    Here is the deal. I'm a passionate fan just like you. I love this team
    and call out the players, coaches, MGMT, OWNER etc when I feel it is warranted.

    I wanted us to win, we didn't I wanted BG to have a good game (he didn't)

    ST continue to rot. JUST PLAIN ROT!

    OL trying but long way to go.

    Kerwyn Williams surprised me in a good way.

    Why did I think we could win? AT HOME, lost 33-0 last time to the Rams
    Pride was my big thing. Well injuries, poor coaching, poor execution vs Pride = 32-16 LOSS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •