Thread: Fire amos jones now!!!!

Hybrid View

Default Fire amos jones now!!!!

At what point do you make a move? This was pathetic the Rams did the same play to block two FGs
    Added Peterson was waiving wildly to Amos on what he was supposed to do.

My god Mike and Keim WAKE UP!
    Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals View Post
    At what point do you make a move? This was pathetic the Rams did the same play to block two FGs
    Added Peterson was waiving wildly to Amos on what he was supposed to do.

My god Mike and Keim WAKE UP!
    It's not about Jones anymore, hasn't been for a long time. It's about Arians.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    It's not about Jones anymore, hasn't been for a long time. It's about Arians.
    Beat me to it..........That ship has long sailed......no one would be impressed with the firing of Amos now
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

They did say on local talk radio tonight after the game that Arians has said he would never fire a coach mid-season. Then they said Amos Jones' contract expires after this season. So I guess MB and SK will have a chance to exert their influence on this decision in the off-season.

SK has already said there will be changes. Said that about 6 weeks ago.

JosEPh

The organisation is in denial. In 2018 changes will be minor. They will reload instead of rebuild. Then wonder why they have a repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    SK has already said there will be changes. Said that about 6 weeks ago.

JosEPh
    Oh goody! Can't wait to see what Steverino has in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by 11andCounting View Post
    They did say on local talk radio tonight after the game that Arians has said he would never fire a coach mid-season. Then they said Amos Jones' contract expires after this season. So I guess MB and SK will have a chance to exert their influence on this decision in the off-season.
    Yeah I heard that call on my way home and Jurecki played waterboy for The Whisperer. The caller had a great call about the total pathetic body of work for Famous Amos and Jurecki came back with today's loss wasn't due to Amos. Couldn't have completely missed the point worse than he did, or he simply wasn't going to risk his perch by agreeing with the caller.

On the other hand, my condolences to Jurecki for having read The Whisperer's tribute to The Whisperer. That's a task I'm not capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by 11andCounting View Post
    The deal on the boat made a couple of years ago was Amos/Stanton/Arians all ride it out as long as some sucker will write the checks.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    The deal on the boat made a couple of years ago was Amos/Stanton/Arians all ride it out as long as some sucker will write the checks.
    The "Titanic?"