Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Fire amos jones now!!!!

[QUOTE=Herr Eickhorn;1189951]
    Quote Originally Posted by Knobby View Post
    [B][I]

And at the very top of the chart is William V. Bidwill. How do you know he isn't still calling the shots?
    Attachment 4379
    True, William (Bill) is team Owner and Chairman. But there is no conspiracy, collusion, or controversy. He likely has no management role at all in the franchise business. We all know that Michael, aka President, runs the show now. I doubt William reads and signs anything except maybe the beverage tabs at high-roller resorts. When was the last time William appeared in the public and said anything of substance regarding NFL football matters or the Cardinals franchise? William is 86yo today (he turns 87 next July, 2018). I'm 100% okay thanking this Owner for enjoying his golden years and retirement.

[QUOTE=Herr Eickhorn;1189951]
    Quote Originally Posted by Knobby View Post
    [B][I]

And at the very top of the chart is William V. Bidwill. How do you know he isn't still calling the shots?
    Attachment 4379
    Ah yes, a conspiracy from the concealed puppet master !!

Good one.

[QUOTE=PUTMEIN;1189953]
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Eickhorn View Post

True, William (Bill) is team Owner and Chairman. But there is no conspiracy, collusion, or controversy. He likely has no management role at all in the franchise business. We all know that Michael, aka President, runs the show now. I doubt William reads and signs anything except maybe the beverage tabs at high-roller resorts. When was the last time William appeared in the public and said anything of substance regarding NFL football matters or the Cardinals franchise? William is 86yo today (he turns 87 next July, 2018). I'm 100% okay thanking this Owner for enjoying his golden years and retirement.
    Well, if there was conspiracy and collusion, this is exactly what the organisation would say.

bidwill 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KerryRhodes26 View Post
    This is going to be a long last four games of the season.

I see another month of Arians circling the wagons and saying that "the scheme works" and "all we have to do is execute and we will be successful."
    I hope we lose all 4. Its time for a change. The fans gotta make their voices heard. This is unacceptable every year. Last year was bad but this year is just terrible
    "It's OUR Time"

Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    This is unacceptable every year.
    Having ten important starters hurt? Yeah I guess you could say "unacceptable."

Most rational people would use other words. But why should we expect any rational thought on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post

Most rational people would use other words. But why should we expect any rational thought on this board?

Yup, because we were an 11-12 win team last year when Palmer, David Johnson and Markus Golden were healthy...... Oops
    Last edited by KerryRhodes26; 12-07-2017 at 03:53 PM.
    I was gonna post a pic, but honey badger don't give a dang.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post

Now I'm wondering what the count of Seattle starters hurt is and whether there's a lot of moaning about it while they have a playoff spot in their pocket right now. Everybody gets that the injuries matter, a lot in fact, which just reinforces the idiocy of Arians ceding 1/3 of the game to the opposition most Sundays before the cheerleaders get done with their pregame booty shaking. I won't speak for anyone else, but I'm 100% burned out on The Whisperer sympathy card.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    Now I'm wondering what the count of Seattle starters hurt is and whether there's a lot of moaning about it while they have a playoff spot in their pocket right now. Everybody gets that the injuries matter, a lot in fact, which just reinforces the idiocy of Arians ceding 1/3 of the game to the opposition most Sundays before the cheerleaders get done with their pregame booty shaking. I won't speak for anyone else, but I'm 100% burned out on The Whisperer sympathy card.
    Totally agree. Minnesota is a prime example. Have lost starting QB and RB and other spots but are still rolling. They still look like a great team. Zimmer is a hell of a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by KerryRhodes26 View Post
    Yup, because we were an 11-12 win team last year when Palmer, David Johnson and Markus Golden were healthy...... Oops
    He will always pivot to "injuries" and "luck". IT's all he knows to say.
    I have a girlfriend and a job.

Contract expires at the end of the year, guessing they'll just move on from him after the season and that'll be that.