Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire amos jones now!!!!

Itís sad that I had to check if this was a new thread or just a new comment on one of a dozen or so other fire Amos threads over the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by 11andCounting View Post
    They did say on local talk radio tonight after the game that Arians has said he would never fire a coach mid-season. Then they said Amos Jones' contract expires after this season. So I guess MB and SK will have a chance to exert their influence on this decision in the off-season.
    The deal on the boat made a couple of years ago was Amos/Stanton/Arians all ride it out as long as some sucker will write the checks.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    The deal on the boat made a couple of years ago was Amos/Stanton/Arians all ride it out as long as some sucker will write the checks.
    The "Titanic?"

First one needs to be fired is BA. Then all his coaches. Need a complete new start with a new head coach and coaching staff. Some coaches who can actually coach these guys up and get them ready to play. And a head coach who can actually make game adjustments. And who has more than 2 running plays in his play book.

Crazy or not there are still BA and Amos Jones and crew supporters out there. Kyle and Crazy Canuck and Biggs have formed a 3 way alliance on supporting them and the Blow hard train. Gave a bunch of push back on facts and opinions on why BA still has control of the team and why we should ride out the good ole boy train. Not surprising we havent heard a peep from them today. I’ll wait.....

But hey in the mean time let’s reflect on the words of their savior “Amos Jones is one hell of a coach”
    Last edited by OG Card; 12-03-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Card View Post
    Crazy or not there are still BA and Amos Jones and crew supporters out there. Kyle and Crazy Canuck and Biggs have formed a 3 way alliance on supporting them and the Blow hard train. Gave a bunch of push back on facts and opinions on why BA still has control of the team and why we should ride out the good ole boy train. Not surprising we havent heard a peep from them today. Iíll wait.....

But hey in the mean time letís reflect on the words of their savior ďAmos Jones is one hell of a coachĒ
    I think you have Mistaken one of those guys sarcasm for truth.........Or i have
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    I think you have Mistaken one of those guys sarcasm for truth.........Or i have

Speaking of sarcasm, I wish Fighting Falcon would come out of retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    Yup.......Another Great!..lol
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    All very vocal during the week. Not a squeek when the good ole boy train is out on field doing its weekly embarrassment act. Cmon guys hope is still alive!!!! We can still make the playoffs!!!!!

This is going to be a long last four games of the season.

I see another month of Arians circling the wagons and saying that "the scheme works" and "all we have to do is execute and we will be successful."
    I was gonna post a pic, but honey badger don't give a dang.