Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56

Thread: Fire amos jones now!!!!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tempe
    Posts
    7,208

    Default

    Itís sad that I had to check if this was a new thread or just a new comment on one of a dozen or so other fire Amos threads over the last few years.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    chandler AZ
    Posts
    4,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11andCounting View Post
    They did say on local talk radio tonight after the game that Arians has said he would never fire a coach mid-season. Then they said Amos Jones' contract expires after this season. So I guess MB and SK will have a chance to exert their influence on this decision in the off-season.
    The deal on the boat made a couple of years ago was Amos/Stanton/Arians all ride it out as long as some sucker will write the checks.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    The deal on the boat made a couple of years ago was Amos/Stanton/Arians all ride it out as long as some sucker will write the checks.
    The "Titanic?"

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,152

    Default

    First one needs to be fired is BA. Then all his coaches. Need a complete new start with a new head coach and coaching staff. Some coaches who can actually coach these guys up and get them ready to play. And a head coach who can actually make game adjustments. And who has more than 2 running plays in his play book.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Crazy or not there are still BA and Amos Jones and crew supporters out there. Kyle and Crazy Canuck and Biggs have formed a 3 way alliance on supporting them and the Blow hard train. Gave a bunch of push back on facts and opinions on why BA still has control of the team and why we should ride out the good ole boy train. Not surprising we havent heard a peep from them today. I’ll wait.....

    But hey in the mean time let’s reflect on the words of their savior “Amos Jones is one hell of a coach”
    Last edited by OG Card; 12-03-2017 at 09:10 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Verde Valley
    Posts
    6,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OG Card View Post
    Crazy or not there are still BA and Amos Jones and crew supporters out there. Kyle and Crazy Canuck and Biggs have formed a 3 way alliance on supporting them and the Blow hard train. Gave a bunch of push back on facts and opinions on why BA still has control of the team and why we should ride out the good ole boy train. Not surprising we havent heard a peep from them today. Iíll wait.....

    But hey in the mean time letís reflect on the words of their savior ďAmos Jones is one hell of a coachĒ
    I think you have Mistaken one of those guys sarcasm for truth.........Or i have
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    I think you have Mistaken one of those guys sarcasm for truth.........Or i have

    Speaking of sarcasm, I wish Fighting Falcon would come out of retirement.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Verde Valley
    Posts
    6,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    Speaking of sarcasm, I wish Fighting Falcon would come out of retirement.
    Yup.......Another Great!..lol
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    Speaking of sarcasm, I wish Fighting Falcon would come out of retirement.
    All very vocal during the week. Not a squeek when the good ole boy train is out on field doing its weekly embarrassment act. Cmon guys hope is still alive!!!! We can still make the playoffs!!!!!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,620

    Default

    This is going to be a long last four games of the season.


    I see another month of Arians circling the wagons and saying that "the scheme works" and "all we have to do is execute and we will be successful."
    I was gonna post a pic, but honey badger don't give a dang.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •