Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Vrabel or Matt Patricia or BA?

Default Mike Vrabel or Matt Patricia or BA?

Injuries have put BA on the chopping block. I wouldn't be unhappy if he was granted another season in 2018. If not, I like the two in title or I would like Bowles but don't think he'll be available.

What you all think?

I think BA and his staff are completely safe outside of him having a meltdown of sometype.

Raze is offline You cant handle the truth

I don't like my HC wild. Patricia scares me.

I really like Vrabel. Cerebral. Poised. Intensely focussed. Reminds me of Tomlin.

I'm fully on board with hiring a defensive minded HC though.
    13RFoster 36CGodwin 98RDouglas 115DJohnson 157CBrantley 179XWoods 208CKelly

Jim Harbaugh

The Rams ST coach, just so we don't suck as badly on ST.

I think BA is on thinner ice than what most people think. MB isn't his father. He wants a winner, and I think he now sees that this coaching staff isn't going to bring it. We all know about famous Amos. Well I think he sees their are a couple others along with Amos who aren't cutting it on BA staff. It might come down to either BA replaces those coaches with ones the Cards hire or he takes a walk also.

I also think SK is starting to walk on thin ice. He either hits this draft or it might be his last as GM of the Cards. He has missed on way to many early round picks.

I personally won't shed any tears if BA is canned. He just isn't that good a coach. Lucky, yea. Good. NO !

Quote Originally Posted by Red Nailer View Post
    Injuries have put BA on the chopping block. I wouldn't be unhappy if he was granted another season in 2018. If not, I like the two in title or I would like Bowles but don't think he'll be available.

What you all think?
    Just injuries, huh? Anyway, I'm a Bowles guy all the way. All substance, no Rex Ryan-style bluster. But he's done too well with a team that was supposed to win two games according to the smarties. So I will defer to others.

Quote Originally Posted by McCollum,Travis View Post
    I think BA and his staff are completely safe outside of him having a meltdown of sometype.
    I think if The Whisperer returns and Keim/Bidwill let him dig in one more time on Amos, we will see what amounts to a fan revolt in Phoenix. Lots of red and gray plastic masquerading as Cardinal fans. The Whisperer got the benefit of any doubt on Famous Amos after last year's debacle, essentially the status quo this year, so if The Whisper stays Jones goes, The Whisperer digs in he goes. Easiest management decision ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    I think BA is on thinner ice than what most people think. MB isn't his father. He wants a winner, and I think he now sees that this coaching staff isn't going to bring it. We all know about famous Amos. Well I think he sees their are a couple others along with Amos who aren't cutting it on BA staff. It might come down to either BA replaces those coaches with ones the Cards hire or he takes a walk also.

I also think SK is starting to walk on thin ice. He either hits this draft or it might be his last as GM of the Cards. He has missed on way to many early round picks.

I personally won't shed any tears if BA is canned. He just isn't that good a coach. Lucky, yea. Good. NO !
    I think, in fact I know, that you have absolutely no idea what is on Mike Bidwill's mind.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    Just injuries, huh? Anyway, I'm a Bowles guy all the way. All substance, no Rex Ryan-style bluster. But he's done too well with a team that was supposed to win two games according to the smarties. So I will defer to others.

I think if The Whisperer returns and Keim/Bidwill let him dig in one more time on Amos, we will see what amounts to a fan revolt in Phoenix. Lots of red and gray plastic masquerading as Cardinal fans. The Whisperer got the benefit of any doubt on Famous Amos after last year's debacle, essentially the status quo this year, so if The Whisper stays Jones goes, The Whisperer digs in he goes. Easiest management decision ever.
    Where have you seen one word, beyond fan Forums, suggesting that Keim and Mike Bidwill have any issue with either BA or his coaching staff decisions?
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    Where have you seen one word, beyond fan Forums, suggesting that Keim and Mike Bidwill have any issue with either BA or his coaching staff decisions?
    You can read it on their faces lately up in their box, and hear it in Keimís post game radio appearances. Grim, not happy, no passion.