Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mike Vrabel or Matt Patricia or BA?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    Where have you seen one word, beyond fan Forums, suggesting that Keim and Mike Bidwill have any issue with either BA or his coaching staff decisions?
    Oh I'm so sorry, I probably need to get back to adding a disclaimer to every one of my posts that it is simply my opinion. Always have to appease the attorneys, right? Anyway, I am essentially stepping into the shoes of Bidwill and Keim and saying how (IN MY OPINION) they should handle The Whisperer's inability to come to grips with the incompetence of his special teams coach. To the best of my knowledge none of us posting here know Bidwill or Keim personally so some of us may SPECULATE from time to time on what they may be thinking or are hopefully thinking. Dan Bickley writes for the local fishwrap, he says Jones contract expires after this season and he probably won't be back. He's probably speculating, I highly doubt anyone in the organization would tell him that. Time to fire off a letter to the editor scolding Mr. Bickley.

Does that help at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    You can read it on their faces lately up in their box, and hear it in Keim’s post game radio appearances. Grim, not happy, no passion.
    That they are not happy, I get.

Who and what they consider responsible, I have no idea and no one short of that very closed circle actually knows.

Anyway... these are all after season decisions.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    Oh I'm so sorry, I probably need to get back to adding a disclaimer to every one of my posts that it is simply my opinion. Always have to appease the attorneys, right? Anyway, I am essentially stepping into the shoes of Bidwill and Keim and saying how (IN MY OPINION) they should handle The Whisperer's inability to come to grips with the incompetence of his special teams coach. To the best of my knowledge none of us posting here know Bidwill or Keim personally so some of us may SPECULATE from time to time on what they may be thinking are hopefully thinking.

Does that help at all?
    Sure does clarify that you, like me, have no idea who or what they consider responsible for this season and how best to remedy.

Sure does clarify that you, like me, have no idea who or what they consider responsible for this season and how best to remedy.
    Good work, Captain Obvious. You must be a boatload of fun at parties.

Well, I don't ruin them by being a big mouth, know-it-all.

You have no idea and are purely speculating and cannot generate any proof what he is like at parties

I would be highly cautious of hiring a guy for HC who has made his name off being a DC for Belichick. I know a lot of Pats fan who think BB is the real puller of the strings there are on defense and don't think Patricia is anything special.

This is mute though BA is coming back. The only way I see him not returning is if Keim and Bidwill force staff changes on him that he doesn't want to make. After Keim's comments this morning Amos is definitely gone (finally) but would they force him to make a move at DC? Our D has way too many lapses, seems constantly confused before the snap and we give up more wide open passes to receivers than I can ever remember.
    Follow me on twitter boys and girls @stephen_harlan

Lots of season left. We still haven’t looked our worst yet.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

Well, I don't ruin them by being a big mouth, know-it-all.
    Technically, aren't I a big mouth speculator? I hereby unequivocally state that I have never, express or implied, stated that I knew what was or may be happening at the Warner Road headquarters. This assertion shall not be construed as an admission, at law or in fact, that my identity shall be limited to that of big mouth speculator. Furthermore, none of the aforementioned shall indicate my consent to in fact being labeled a big mouth speculator. I am simply stating another version of events that, depending on the facts and circumstances surrounding the reading of same by other posters, may in fact lead posters, individually or in the aggregate, to refer to me as a big mouth speculator. Void where prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Card View Post
    You have no idea and are purely speculating and cannot generate any proof what he is like at parties
    You got me there. I was simply projecting my experience at parties through the decades of my attendance at said parties that hair splitters and/or nitpickers have a tendency to suck the life out of many a social encounter.

Looks like it’s the annual “The System Works” defenders party.

Looking forward to the dual-headed hall of fame QB monster of Max Hall and John Skelton starting for the next decade.