View Poll Results: Gabbert's Rating this Season?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    0 0%
  • B

    16 51.61%
  • C

    12 38.71%
  • D

    3 9.68%
  • F

    0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Gabbert's Rating

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,257

    Default

    Captain Checkdown gave the Rams 14pts off turnovers I believe in our first two drives. We got blown out but people say he is a B QB.

    My god.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,906

    Default

    Anything above a C (which is generous itself) is just trolling to me, sorry. And I didn't vote before I get jumped by the usual suspect(s)

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    382

    Default

    D-

    If you say anything higher than a C, you’re trolling.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    Anything above a C (which is generous itself) is just trolling to me, sorry. And I didn't vote before I get jumped by the usual suspect(s)
    That depends on how you view Gabbert? If you view him as the third string QB you could give him an A. If you view him as a starting QB, he stinks.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    That depends on how you view Gabbert? If you view him as the third string QB you could give him an A. If you view him as a starting QB, he stinks.
    The board has viewed him as a potential QBOTF, hence the obsession with him playing. Thus grading his play a B even more confusing

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I agree if we had the best defense in the league, the No. 1 rushing attack in the league and great special teams, Gabbert could be 3 and O. On balance he has been a terrific third string QB. As a third string QB I give him an A. As a starting NFL QB a D.
    That sort of ridiculous rhetoric and exaggeration invalidates your opinion. Here comes the raving everybody, just ignore him. Dont do that to yourself.


    The AZ cardinals, as we are, could be 3-0 with Gabbert, as I said, if his WRs could catch in the Houston game, and if he had special teams in the Rams game.

    Hes absolutely played well enough to win. The dropped passes and missed FGs/40 yard returns arent his doing. And when you watch the INTs hes thrown (not count them on a stat line) few have been harmful. He has 2 INTs from the Houston game that are wholly irrelevant. Game was over after BAs 4th and 1.


    Quote Originally Posted by monsterike View Post
    He is 1-2 and the is the "Stat" that matters. He is 10-33 in his career, what additional proof do you need that he isn't a quality starting QB? He wilts under pressure, that is what I get when I see him play. Certainly not a B like he is being given on this board, that is laughable and downright extreme homerism.
    There it is. Why your Gabbert opinions dont matter.

    Whats Gabberts career in Jacksonville have to do with AZ? Whats Warners career in NY have to do with AZ? Nothin. To bring them up as if they have any relevance boots you from the conversation.

    You, and everyone else who has this bias hatred for Gabbert, are compromised and thus cant be listened to for valuable insight.
    Last edited by Zaz; 12-05-2017 at 10:52 AM.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    That sort of ridiculous rhetoric and exaggeration invalidates your opinion. Here comes the raving everybody, just ignore him. Dont do that to yourself.


    The AZ cardinals, as we are, could be 3-0 with Gabbert, as I said, if his WRs could catch in the Houston game, and if he had special teams in the Rams game.

    Hes absolutely played well enough to win. The dropped passes and missed FGs/40 yard returns arent his doing. And when you watch the INTs hes thrown (not count them on a stat line) few have been harmful. He has 2 INTs from the Houston game that are wholly irrelevant. Game was over after BAs 4th and 1.



    6 TD's 5 Int's and under 60% completion percentage. He hasn't played well enough to win for a mediocre NFL team like the Cardinals. He hasn't shown that he can be a starting QB in the NFL. He has shown physical talent, a lack of accuracy poor decision making and everything else that has held him back from being a quality NFL starter throughout a long career. NFL teams aren't perfect.

    Gabbert when the team was in position to strike imploded. A mediocre QB who plays for a mistake free team that is good in all other phases can win in the NFL. Gabbert has proven that a mediocre backup quality QB on a mediocre and/or bad team can't win in the NFL. It is what it is. The league has seen this guy on tape for a very long time. Unlike Cap, he isn't being blackballed, he's deserving of his minimum contract.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    6 TD's 5 Int's and under 60% completion percentage. He hasn't played well enough to win for a mediocre NFL team like the Cardinals. He hasn't shown that he can be a starting QB in the NFL. He has shown physical talent, a lack of accuracy poor decision making and everything else that has held him back from being a quality NFL starter throughout a long career. NFL teams aren't perfect.

    Gabbert when the team was in position to strike imploded. A mediocre QB who plays for a mistake free team that is good in all other phases can win in the NFL. Gabbert has proven that a mediocre backup quality QB on a mediocre and/or bad team can't win in the NFL. It is what it is. The league has seen this guy on tape for a very long time. Unlike Cap, he isn't being blackballed, he's deserving of his minimum contract.
    Nah, youre wrong.The collective is generally intelligent and the poll results show that. B/C average, which is fair.

    Those of you wailing "F/D" are the outliers. The thing you all have in common is the stat watching. Thats your identifier. Theres no intelligence behind it. If Tom Brady throws 2 balls, 1 is dropped, he has an average of 50% and is thus terrible? So says you

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    That sort of ridiculous rhetoric and exaggeration invalidates your opinion. Here comes the raving everybody, just ignore him. Dont do that to yourself.


    The AZ cardinals, as we are, could be 3-0 with Gabbert, as I said, if his WRs could catch in the Houston game, and if he had special teams in the Rams game.

    Hes absolutely played well enough to win. The dropped passes and missed FGs/40 yard returns arent his doing. And when you watch the INTs hes thrown (not count them on a stat line) few have been harmful. He has 2 INTs from the Houston game that are wholly irrelevant. Game was over after BAs 4th and 1.




    There it is. Why your Gabbert opinions dont matter.

    Whats Gabberts career in Jacksonville have to do with AZ? Whats Warners career in NY have to do with AZ? Nothin. To bring them up as if they have any relevance boots you from the conversation.

    You, and everyone else who has this bias hatred for Gabbert, are compromised and thus cant be listened to for valuable insight.
    This is rich.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Nah, youre wrong.The collective is generally intelligent and the poll results show that. B/C average, which is fair.

    Those of you wailing "F/D" are the outliers. The thing you all have in common is the stat watching. Thats your identifier. Theres no intelligence behind it. If Tom Brady throws 2 balls, 1 is dropped, he has an average of 50% and is thus terrible? So says you
    I'll take Captain Kirk and Spock over the Borg anytime.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •