Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another day and nothing happens with ST

Default Another day and nothing happens with ST

At this point whatever comes out of Keims mouth on Mondays should just be ignored. Way to make a statement Keim. Something has to be done with ST, so Ill sit back and do nothin, that will show em.

Im done listening to this toothless dog bark after every loss. And I am a BA SK supporter!!!
    CP3 in AZ baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lacardsfan View Post
    At this point whatever comes out of Keims mouth on Mondays should just be ignored. Way to make a statement Keim. Something has to be done with ST, so Ill sit back and do nothin, that will show em.

Im done listening to this toothless dog bark after every loss. And I am a BA SK supporter!!!

SO with you on this,

I am a supporter of BASK too

ALL fodder for us like Cattle when they talk to the media about this mess of a team.

For the life of me I do not understand the blind faith in Amos. He is now (finally) getting called out on TV by announcers. I honestly think that is the only reason SK brought up ST. Ecause its been horrible for 3
    Years now, and SK always brushes off the question.
    CP3 in AZ baby!!!

From this article, and if you read between the lines, it almost sounds like BA is blaming SK for not getting better players.

http://cardswire.usatoday.com/2017/1...eams-coaching/

a quote from said article...“Now you’d like to replace them, but that’s all you’ve got.”

I'm not saying whos right or wrong, but It makes you wonder. Maybe there is some trouble within the organization as to what's what.
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thomas cat View Post
    From this article, and if you read between the lines, it almost sounds like BA is blaming SK for not getting better players.

a quote from said article...“Now you’d like to replace them, but that’s all you’ve got.”

I'm not saying whos right or wrong, but It makes you wonder. Maybe there is some trouble within the organization as to what's what.
    First time reading that article and it makes my stomach turn. Sure one or two bad games Ill give you that BA. But 3 years of players messing up every single kick practically? Thats on coaching.

Bummer was hoping for some changes after the Rams game. Guess all hope is gone.
    Last edited by lacardsfan; 12-05-2017 at 09:26 PM.
    CP3 in AZ baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thomas cat View Post

May be more infighting than they want us to know about. I just want concrete changes

1. Replace Amos Jones
    2. Hire an Off Cooordinator Obviously BA has little or no faith in Goodwin. He let Leftwich call plays over him.
    3. Bettcher to predictable

I copied and pasted this from a earlier post I made.

Bruce can blame Steve, or the other way around. I think both have to take blame. After all it started when BASK came to be.

We all know our special team has performed poorly for some time now....but how bad is it???

Well I did some research to see....

This was taken from this link. They use a complicated formula, but basically include all aspects of ST play.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamst

These stats are from Amos Jones ST tenure.

In a nutshell, this is what it says.

2013 ranked 27th.....by the way, the year before he got here, we were ranked 11th.

2014 ranked 21st

2015 ranked 29th

2016 ranked 30th

2017 ranked 31st

By anyones standard this is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by FLCardinalFan View Post
    May be more infighting than they want us to know about. I just want concrete changes

1. Replace Amos Jones
    2. Hire an Off Cooordinator Obviously BA has little or no faith in Goodwin. He let Leftwich call plays over him.
    3. Bettcher to predictable

At the very least this should be done.....

If it is true that Amos's contract is up at the end of the year, what's the point in firing him now and rocking the apple cart? Let the season play out, let BA announce his retirement and let him take Amos with him. Thank Bettcher and Goodwin for their hard work and set them free on the world and go fire a young innovative offensive minded HC, a steady hand old DC (Vic Fangio) and a proven guy on ST.

Keeping Amos is a slap in the face to every Cardinals fan out here.
    It's no different if you have a QB who isn't working out and you refuse to pull them...because he's your friend.

Amos is not good for the team. Go steal someone off Seattles ST coaching staff (when the season is over)and have the guys LEARN how to play what IS 1/3 of the game.
    Last edited by Cardinals; 12-06-2017 at 05:58 AM.
    Owner