Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: Cards -- Another QB Option might be available come February

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    chandler AZ
    Posts
    4,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Beavers View Post
    The Cardinals need Kirk Cousins.. Alex Smith ???? LOL might as well start a rookie QB
    people are going to waste a lot of time with kirk cousins. He's going to sign a long term with the redskins this summer. they can franchise him again.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Beavers View Post
    The Cardinals need Kirk Cousins.. Alex Smith ???? LOL might as well start a rookie QB
    He does know how to QB a team with no offensive line. That's something.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,272

    Default

    The best option we have at this point is bringing in Pat Shurmur and Sam Bradford and drafting a qb of the future. Bradford can come in and have success early, which is important for a new coach and an offense learning a new scheme. When Bradford gets hurt we'll have the qb we drafted ready to inherit the offense.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    people are going to waste a lot of time with kirk cousins. He's going to sign a long term with the redskins this summer. they can franchise him again.
    Then its re-build time or maybe even Eli Manning on a 1 year deal while he mentors the 1st round rookie QB ??

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    So much truth here.

    Two of the best QB coaches ever canít do anything with the guy.
    Can't do ANYTHING? Had Harbaugh to within a game of the superbowl. Had it not been for a muffed kick, would have been in.
    In Andy Reid's 5 years in KC, KC has been to the playoffs in 4 of them and won 9 or 10 games the other year.
    4000 yards passing, 26 TDs and 5 ints, 104.7 passer rating (best in NFL) this year.
    12 pass TD and 2 INT in 6 playoff game, best postseason TD-INT ratio of any player in Superbowl Era.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaman View Post
    Can't do ANYTHING? Had Harbaugh to within a game of the superbowl. Had it not been for a muffed kick, would have been in.
    In Andy Reid's 5 years in KC, KC has been to the playoffs in 4 of them and won 9 or 10 games the other year.
    4000 yards passing, 26 TDs and 5 ints, 104.7 passer rating (best in NFL) this year.
    12 pass TD and 2 INT in 6 playoff game, best postseason TD-INT ratio of any player in Superbowl Era.
    Fortunately I've seen most of his playoff games. He's tight in the clutch everyone knows it and that's why both Harbaugh and Reid are moving on.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    chandler AZ
    Posts
    4,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    Fortunately I've seen most of his playoff games. He's tight in the clutch everyone knows it and that's why both Harbaugh and Reid are moving on.
    we just got rid of our QB who couldn't handle the post season.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    Fortunately I've seen most of his playoff games. He's tight in the clutch everyone knows it and that's why both Harbaugh and Reid are moving on.
    12 TDs in 6 games doesn't feel tight...

    In those 6 games his teams have scored:

    36, 17, 44, 30, 20 and 16.

    Again, doesn't feel tight...

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    5,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MattTodd89 View Post
    The best option we have at this point is bringing in Pat Shurmur and Sam Bradford and drafting a qb of the future. Bradford can come in and have success early, which is important for a new coach and an offense learning a new scheme. When Bradford gets hurt we'll have the qb we drafted ready to inherit the offense.
    Bradford and Shurmur. A package deal. Works for me. The two can work together on Draft day to help Kiem select Bradford's successor which should be Mayfield, another Sooner Boomer!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Verde Valley
    Posts
    7,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    we just got rid of our QB who couldn't handle the post season.
    ^^^This this and this
    The Big A era begins..../ends on.1/1/2018..Thanks for the memories

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •