Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 286

Thread: Alex Smith Availability

  1. #271
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    chandler AZ
    Posts
    4,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    This is my last response off topic in this thread.

    What is your proof they are blackballing the guy ? Look the guy is average at best in my opinion if I thought he was a good player I could look the other way on him being a distraction especially when we have no Qb but I just don't see a decent nfl Qb in the guy. maybe many GM's coaches and owners view him the same way I do.
    He's not being blackballed. that's silly.

    but a mulitbillion dollar industry will carefully look at every employee that they bring into the company. do they want bad public relations? Will it be divisive? Each team probably has an idea of what they want as their image.
    and the guy plain and simply has not been that good. Is it worth the notoriety?

    probably not.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    the guy plain and simply has not been that good
    3 consecutive NFC Championship games is pretty good.

    Better than Warner ever did in AZ, and he's in the ROH

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    chandler AZ
    Posts
    4,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    3 consecutive NFC Championship games is pretty good.

    Better than Warner ever did in AZ, and he's in the ROH
    I guess I should have added the past couple of seasons he has not been good and has undergone multiple surgeries.

    No thanks.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    He's not being blackballed. that's silly.

    but a mulitbillion dollar industry will carefully look at every employee that they bring into the company. do they want bad public relations? Will it be divisive? Each team probably has an idea of what they want as their image.
    and the guy plain and simply has not been that good. Is it worth the notoriety?

    probably not.
    Silly ? your the GM or coach or owner do you want to go through all the Questions and embarrassment of a guy that wears socks mocking policemen ?

    The guy made his bed and now he is sleeping in it.
    Last edited by Redbirdfan62; 01-12-2018 at 05:04 PM.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,547

    Default

    Get the thread back on topic.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    5,398

    Default

    24 hours later and still way off topic. So, this thread is going to sleep for awhile.

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    5,398

    Default

    Four weekend games are history. Brees, Ryan, Rottenburger, Mariota lost games. Only Brees is a FA now.

    Thread is reopened.

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Verde Valley
    Posts
    7,199

    Default I`ll still.....................

    .........Pass on Alex Smith`s Availability ....
    The Big A era begins..../ends on.1/1/2018..Thanks for the memories

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,593

    Default

    If I was smart enough and wasn't so lazy, I'd search the MB for posts saying we should get Keenum and then I would block those posters.

    I am the thread-killer...like a boss!

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Verde Valley
    Posts
    7,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OJ Anderson View Post
    If I was smart enough and wasn't so lazy, I'd search the MB for posts saying we should get Keenum and then I would block those posters.

    I`m no fan of his Availability either...
    The Big A era begins..../ends on.1/1/2018..Thanks for the memories

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •