40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shurmur

23 57.50%
  • Wilks

17 42.50%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Frontrunners Poll: Wilks - Shurmur

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    Iím looking forward to this next round of playoff games. Those of us who debate whether you need a stud QB to win in the playoffs are going to get some ammo one way or the other. Four QBs who no one expected anything from this year up against Big Ben, Brady, Brees and Ryan. Canít wait to see what the Eagles coaches and Vikings coaches get from their QBs and offenses.
    I would like to see some upsets but honestly the Pats are going to put a big hurt on the Jags. The Pats got a lot of pent up frustration and aggression to release.

Quote Originally Posted by monsterike View Post
    I would like to see some upsets but honestly the Pats are going to put a big hurt on the Jags. The Pats got a lot of pent up frustration and aggression to release.
    Are you from the future and subliminally telling us to bet on the Pats and Jags this weekend??? Pats automatic but Jags is some nice secret info...

Little perspective for you

in nature a Jaguar weighs top end 210 lbs rare large Jag 315 lbs.

an angry male lion top end around 420 lbs large one can be up to 550 lbs.

Wanna guess the winner?

These are real lions not from Detroit!

I meant Tennessee but same difference. Steelers could lose to the Jags though

I do think it will be Pats vs Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    Iím looking forward to this next round of playoff games. Those of us who debate whether you need a stud QB to win in the playoffs are going to get some ammo one way or the other. Four QBs who no one expected anything from this year up against Big Ben, Brady, Brees and Ryan. Canít wait to see what the Eagles coaches and Vikings coaches get from their QBs and offenses.
    Agreed, it will be interesting for the reasons you mention.

The Vikings game will be particularly interesting, because we will get to see our possible future HC and maybe even QB in action in the Vikings game.

I don't know whether to root for Case Keenum or not. The further he takes his team the more expensive he will be if we were to go after him.
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

I voted for Wilks only because I would rather us to have an actual offensive coordinator not a head coach pulling dual positions. I would also like to have Wilks turn the defensive reins over to someone else.

I would be ok with Shurmur as our head coach however would like him to turn over the offensive reins to someone else.
    "Let's Shock The World" - Kurt Warner Jan 10, 2009 after defeating Carolina Panthers 33-13

Wilks has Mike Singletary written all over him; a great speaker but not impressed with his schemes. We don't need another big talker mediocre strategist. Shurmur is a true QB whisperer unlike Arians. Shurmur had the misfortune of being on teams that had no surrounding offensive talent. With the Cardinals, he may have a chance to work with some great talent.
    Go Cardinals!

I meant Tennessee but same difference. Steelers could lose to the Jags though

I do think it will be Pats vs Saints
    I have a feeling the vikings and Pats the D for the vikings are gonna have a say and at this time of year I prefer defense in deciding championships.

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalsDO View Post
    Wilks has Mike Singletary written all over him; a great speaker but not impressed with his schemes. We don't need another big talker mediocre strategist. Shurmur is a true QB whisperer unlike Arians. Shurmur had the misfortune of being on teams that had no surrounding offensive talent. With the Cardinals, he may have a chance to work with some great talent.
    Do you think the Vikings have more offensive talent then the cards.

Outside of DJ and Larry I'm not sure if we really have that much.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    Do you think the Vikings have more offensive talent then the cards.

Outside of DJ and Larry I'm not sure if we really have that much.
    I would say we have better RBs and receivers in general, but a worse Oline, and Oline is more important to success for almost all QBs.