Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Smith traded to the Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Bradford isnt going to cost $150M like Cousins. Id be fine with Bradford being our starter for 2 games before he hurts his knee.

And moving up in the draft was always going to cost an arm and a leg. This Smith deal doesnt affect that. I said it in another thread, MASSIVE SLEEPER......AJ MCcarron. Watch
    MCcarron sucks. To think otherwise defies logic. If that is who we end up with and dont draft a QB we deserve to be losers.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Card View Post
    Im taking this as a positive. On the draft boards Washington was another team taking a QB drafting ahead of us. All we need is for Denver or the Jets to go get cousins and we should be available to have a pretty decent QB at 15 without having to trade up.
    Same here. This trade is some positive news for the Steve Keim and the Cards draft board matrix. #13 Redskins are off the QB Needy Teams list. That fact doesn't guarantee a top QB pick for the Cards, but getting the Redskins out of the way improves the Cards QB odds by maybe 15-20%.

Well I think the Cardinals are gonna be wishing they got Alex. I think the redskins are not gonna be any better unless they get some Wr's and repair their defense it won't be Alex Smith's fault if they fail that said the Redskins have a shot at turning the corner. I think the redskins made the right deal because Alex is not gonna cost what Cousins would have. 5 team race for Cousins. Steve Keim the walls are closing in now what ?

1.Denver
    2.Jacksonville
    3. Arizona
    4.Buffalo
    5.NY jet's

Arizona other options not in any particular order.

1.Bradford
    2.Bidgewater
    3.Eli possibly not likely
    4.Brees possibly not likely
    5.Bortles possibly
    6. Keenum
    I don't think the rest are worth mentioning

The Cardinals I think they let their best option get away. I think they are gonna have to depend on luck now. SK just might be on his way out if he doesn't pull something off if the redskins get things done and become a threat to win it all with Smith.

Not sure of the vet Qb nor do I think they trade up for a Qb .either way it's leftovers in the draft or in free agency or trades because I don't see SK getting Cousins.
    Last edited by Redbirdfan62; 01-31-2018 at 06:34 AM.

I am very frustrated with the Cardinals right now, I have decided a nickname for SK knee deep !!!

Yes he probably won't admit it but he got schooled again.

I am sorry I need my coffee.

cardinals What id do..

Id get Bradford from Minnesota and draft the best QB we can round 1.
    Bradford can play when he has confidence.

Want no part of Eli. The guy is done being an effective QB. Looks like one of the Mini QB will be coming here. Then you reach for White at 15.

No Jimmy G no Alex Smith No Cousins, wow you better get lucky SK.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    I am very frustrated with the Cardinals right now, I have decided a nickname for SK knee deep !!!

Yes he probably won't admit it but he got schooled again.

I am sorry I need my coffee.
    Why does Washington downgrading their QB position frustrate you?

Seems like redskins fans are not happy with this move they wanted Cousins signed. They said to sum it up he was a better version of Alex Smith. It's not a done deal on Alex Smith because they have to wait for the official league year to get a deal done. Hmm SK the ball is in your court.

SK has to do something or else in my opinion since he neglected the Qb position under his leadership.