Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nick Foles

I've always been a fan of Foles. I watched every game he played at UofA. He's the real deal. I couldn't believe when Osweiler was picked ahead of Nick in the 2012 draft!

He's set records in the regular season, playoffs, and Superbowl. He led his team to a SB championship and won the SB MVP. But, somehow he's considered garbage by these expert fans who'd rather draft a totally untested college player than trade for a Superbowl MVP! It's laughable.

Foles sucks because he played poorly under Fisher? Every QB played poorly under Fisher! Go ahead and doubt Foles again. How many times does he have to prove himself?

Quote Originally Posted by bone324 View Post
    I've always been a fan of Foles. I watched every game he played at UofA. He's the real deal. I couldn't believe when Osweiler was picked ahead of Nick in the 2012 draft!

He's set records in the regular season, playoffs, and Superbowl. He led his team to a SB championship and won the SB MVP. But, somehow he's considered garbage by these expert fans who'd rather draft a totally untested college player than trade for a Superbowl MVP! It's laughable.

Foles sucks because he played poorly under Fisher? Every QB played poorly under Fisher! Go ahead and doubt Foles again. How many times does he have to prove himself?
    Yep, a former system QB, SB MVP, and real deal all in one. Nick Foles is done proving anything to anyone. He's mastered it all as QB and has the Trophy and ring to prove it. And Foles will get paid nicely by PHI if the GM keeps him or trades him to a needy NFCW team. BTW, Foles is just a few years older now than the newest breed of chunk QBs that are just taking over the most successful teams. Job #1 for SK is to find and sign the Cardinals version of a Foles, Goff, Wentz, and Prescott type. SK, don't settle for less.

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalsDO View Post
    Those who compare him to Kevin Kolb obviously have not seen him play and know nothing about him. Other than the fact that they both played for Philly, they have nothing in common.

Not saying he is the answer but I trust Foles more than anyone Steve Keim will draft in later rounds. I'll take Foles over another Logan Thomas-like pick.
    Skill wise Im not saying they are the same, Im referring to getting stuck with bad deals. Both QB's have not played a full season, but have had flashes. Though Foles has been able to show more. Just worried the team gives up a lot and end up with another average QB.

Honestly..Pederson worked a miracle with foles ..i`d only take Nick with Doug attached ...at any rate why in heaven's name would Philly get rid of him now..lol,,they don`t know when Carson comes back(if he gets antsy and insecure and pushes it maybe longer)...Foles aint going nowhere
    Last edited by RimrockCard; 02-07-2018 at 06:08 AM.
    Adios Compadres ...Its been a HOOT!