Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Keim Extended through 2022

Good lord this board got soft

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    These guys will be arguing until training camp lol

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Itís never my intent to personally insult anybody. It does, however, amaze me how little logic and how much overreactionary impatience and disjointed correlations are spewed from some on here.

I take solace in hoping those people are followers (fry cooks) instead of leaders (CEOís), because if they are in charge of running anything, I weep for their employees.

Itís also disheartening
    how so many twist words or simply lack reading comprehension. And itís sad how there are some who feel being realistic and level-headed makes you both a homer (if what you are saying isnít completely flaming a player, coach, or GM) and a hater (when your next post raises some tempered criticism.) Its scary to think of how those people handle every day conflict in their lives. Not well, for sure.

Ari consistently goes so far out of his way to tell us all he has a job and a girlfriend, I donít really give anything he says much credence.

Monsterike is a Cowboys fan just trolling.

Everyone else is ccol, even if their reasoning at times is baffling. Or filled with over-the-top hyperbole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    Reading comprehension, in some cases, may be directly tied to the ability of the writer to convey his thoughts clearly. For instance I read your post as an apology, others may not have seen it through the fog.
    It's more of a cry for help Biggs. I'm pretty sure someone should call 911. Is there a ledge near where he's at?

Letís talk about Cardinals football.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    Reading comprehension, in some cases, may be directly tied to the ability of the writer to convey his thoughts clearly. For instance I read your post as an apology, others may not have seen it through the fog.
    I'm just glad I could bring those guys together. They need each other.

Raze is offline You cant handle the truth

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    You're 2 for 2 on one thread. Great stats.
    10 JRosen 47 CWilliams 97 MCole 134 DSchultz 182 EBrown 254 CToliver

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    Letís talk about Cardinals football.
    Grand idea...lets make it so
    Adios Compadres ...Its been a HOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalsDO View Post
    You and I agree. I would rather not write those threads. I take no pleasure in writing them but unfortunately, very few people are willing to speak truth on this forum. I'm not someone who cheerleads. I know I would be more popular if I drank the Kool Aid and waived my pom poms like you and the rest. You guys were doing that with Whisenhunt too. It will be the same with the Keim. He will go and you will suddenly act like you never supported him.
    Why do you have to say the name of who we should not speak?

Dude was Bob Brenley without the championship. You are right though, most on this board donít think critically about the team. Canít fault them though they are die hard fanatics.
    New board come join us. http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalsDO View Post
    With regard to better GM's in the league. Take your pick: Bill Belichik, Ted Thompson, John Schneider, Ozzie Newsome, John Elway, Jerry Jones, Kevin Colbert, Thomas Dimitroff, Dave Gettleman and John Dosey to name some.
    Keim has compiled a better record than Thompson, Newsome, Jones, Dimtroff, Gettleman, and Dorsey.

He's drafted MUCH better than Schneider and Elway.

That leaves Belichick and Colbert. Arguments for those two being better than Keim as a GM would be valid. All 3 have many, many positives and few negatives.

Arguing any of the others are better GM's than Keim is just purposely trying to be pessimistic for the sake of pessimism.

FYI, the people looking at things objectively and with logic are the ones you are calling "homers." Funny. You are definitely NOT being objective. You are unfairly comparing Keim to perfection (which doesn't and will never exist) and then throwing out names with no evidence to back that they are better. They haven't won as much, they haven't drafted as well. You hang your hat on a SB win, fine, so that backs you into the corner of saying you would have considered Graves a great GM had Arizona been able to hold off Pittsburgh for a few more seconds. And we all know Graves was an awful football GM. Decent business GM, terrible at football.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Keim has compiled a better record than Thompson, Newsome, Jones, Dimtroff, Gettleman, and Dorsey.

He's drafted MUCH better than Schneider and Elway.

That leaves Belichick and Colbert. Arguments for those two being better than Keim as a GM would be valid. All 3 have many, many positives and few negatives.

Arguing any of the others are better GM's than Keim is just purposely trying to be pessimistic for the sake of pessimism.

FYI, the people looking at things objectively and with logic are the ones you are calling "homers." Funny. You are definitely NOT being objective. You are unfairly comparing Keim to perfection (which doesn't and will never exist) and then throwing out names with no evidence to back that they are better. They haven't won as much, they haven't drafted as well. You hang your hat on a SB win, fine, so that backs you into the corner of saying you would have considered Graves a great GM had Arizona been able to hold off Pittsburgh for a few more seconds. And we all know Graves was an awful football GM. Decent business GM, terrible at football.

A better record than whom? Regular season awards? Do we hang banners for those and are they remembered in history? Please since your so informative of the stats and records please compile a comparison to what matters and that is post season wins and Super Bowls? I bet you wonít!! I bet youíll come up with a bunch of excuses and your next post wonít compare anything to a post season super bowl comparison that matteres....