Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Keim Extended through 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    He is NOT the best GM. I cant stand that.

- He has Brady
    - He has Brady
    - He has Brady

I dont ever compare what we, or any team, does to what the Patriots do, because they have Brady. The best football player to ever live. Its not apples to apples. Its Apples to donuts. Its not remotely the same plane of operation.

I honestly dont even think Bill is that great of a coach. But...

- He has Brady
    Fair enough.

I do happen to think heís a great coach.

But yes, heís entirely overrated as a GM.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post

I take solace in hoping those people are followers (fry cooks) instead of leaders (CEOís), because if they are in charge of running anything, I weep for their employees.
    Wow...................
    Here I was thinking your elitist attitude was only here on the message board.

You really are delusional and think you are above people.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    Wow...................
    Here I was thinking your elitist attitude was only here on the message board.

You really are delusional and think you are above people.
    He is a snowflake who is very weak minded. He is delusional enough to believe that we care about his internet warrior-living in mom's basement act. He reminds me of a typical Eagles fan. Once you realize that you will not be bothered by him.

Itís never my intent to personally insult anybody. It does, however, amaze me how little logic and how much overreactionary impatience and disjointed correlations are spewed from some on here.

I take solace in hoping those people are followers (fry cooks) instead of leaders (CEOís), because if they are in charge of running anything, I weep for their employees.

Itís also disheartening how so many twist words or simply lack reading comprehension. And itís sad how there are some who feel being realistic and level-headed makes you both a homer (if what you are saying isnít completely flaming a player, coach, or GM) and a hater (when your next post raises some tempered criticism.) Its scary to think of how those people handle every day conflict in their lives. Not well, for sure.

Ari consistently goes so far out of his way to tell us all he has a job and a girlfriend, I donít really give anything he says much credence.

Monsterike is a Cowboys fan just trolling.

Everyone else is ccol, even if their reasoning at times is baffling. Or filled with over-the-top hyperbole.
    It's hilarious how much time this guy spends explaining himself.

Itís never my intent to personally insult anybody. It does, however, amaze me how little logic and how much overreactionary impatience and disjointed correlations are spewed from some on here.

Itís also disheartening how so many twist words or simply lack reading comprehension. And itís sad how there are some who feel being realistic and level-headed makes you both a homer (if what you are saying isnít completely flaming a player, coach, or GM) and a hater (when your next post raises some tempered criticism.) Its scary to think of how those people handle every day conflict in their lives. Not well, for sure.

Ari consistently goes so far out of his way to tell us all he has a job and a girlfriend, I donít really give anything he says much credence.

Everyone else is ccol, even if their reasoning at times is baffling. Or filled with over-the-top hyperbole.
    Reading comprehension, in some cases, may be directly tied to the ability of the writer to convey his thoughts clearly. For instance I read your post as an apology, others may not have seen it through the fog.

Good lord this board got soft

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    Good lord this board got soft
    These guys will be arguing until training camp lol

Itís also disheartening
    how so many twist words or simply lack reading comprehension. And itís sad how there are some who feel being realistic and level-headed makes you both a homer (if what you are saying isnít completely flaming a player, coach, or GM) and a hater (when your next post raises some tempered criticism.) Its scary to think of how those people handle every day conflict in their lives. Not well, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    Reading comprehension, in some cases, may be directly tied to the ability of the writer to convey his thoughts clearly. For instance I read your post as an apology, others may not have seen it through the fog.
    It's more of a cry for help Biggs. I'm pretty sure someone should call 911. Is there a ledge near where he's at?

Letís talk about Cardinals football.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'm just glad I could bring those guys together. They need each other.