Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trend Micro Malicious Software Alert

That script appears to be meant to cause a buffer overload. Someone almost has to have infiltrated this site and added code to pull up that script, unless someone who is involved in maintaining the site added it... That script could be a mining script, it could also be someone trying to get access to peoples PCs...

Quote Originally Posted by TMoney View Post
    That script appears to be meant to cause a buffer overload. Someone almost has to have infiltrated this site and added code to pull up that script, unless someone who is involved in maintaining the site added it... That script could be a mining script, it could also be someone trying to get access to peoples PCs...
    are you getting a warning today? it appears to be gone from here
    Adios Compadres ...Its been a HOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    are you getting a warning today? it appears to be gone from here
    I do still get a message that says the site is trying to run a mining script on every single page of the forum and it still does try to access that script.
    Last edited by TMoney; 04-18-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMoney View Post
    I do still get a message that says the site is trying to run a mining script on every single page of the forum and it still does try to access that script.
    The powers that be are still working on it as I have reported it and it is being worked on as I donít get the message anymore on my newer computer with Malware Bytes Premium but get it on every page on my older computer.
    "Let's Shock The World" - Kurt Warner Jan 10, 2009 after defeating Carolina Panthers 33-13

Something odd that I noticed today. I had accidentally deleted my bookmark for the forum, and so I went to Google, entering "Arizona Cardinals forum" in the search box. The results came back, with this forum at the top, and Malwarebytes gave me the same error message (before I even clicked on the link).

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleCardinal View Post
    Something odd that I noticed today. I had accidentally deleted my bookmark for the forum, and so I went to Google, entering "Arizona Cardinals forum" in the search box. The results came back, with this forum at the top, and Malwarebytes gave me the same error message (before I even clicked on the link).
    Yeah i saw the same thing
    Adios Compadres ...Its been a HOOT!

2018-04-26_18-23-26.jpg

I'm getting this warning with every page change or interaction.
    I see the sky is still firmly in place above us.