Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 417

Thread: Sam Bradford

  1. #371
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    a 100% could agree and it still adds up to nothing at this point.
    It's not real LIKELY Sam will play all year, but it's not out of the realm of possibility. I wouldn't wanna bet money on it, but if I didn't
    he would last all year..
    Last edited by CardCore; 04-15-2018 at 03:45 PM.

  2. #372
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    Our running game was quite good in the few games Hump was coupled with Iupati. And pass protection by the LT is irrelevant to whether the centre holds up. The LT handles outside shoulder rushes on his own and teams with the LG on inside moves.
    If the QB canít step up into the pocket the End isnít being pushed beyond the QB by the LT. Good DE can pull the QB down with one hand if he canít step up.

  3. #373
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    clarkton mo
    Posts
    77

    Default opinions

    the thing I enjoy most about this board is the differing opinions-we all think we know best...lol

    I usually focus on the negative but heres a positive spin:

    sk drafts qbof, stud o-lineman and a good #2 corner...with dj running behind healthy line cards control line of scrimmage...Bradford plays 16 games and has mvp type year...Williams and seal-jones become very good...Robert n becomes dominant in 4-3 and golden is fully recovered and plays at near all pro level...logan is dynamic on returns and dawson only misses 1 kick all year.

  4. #374
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcardinalfan View Post
    the thing I enjoy most about this board is the differing opinions-we all think we know best...lol

    I usually focus on the negative but heres a positive spin:

    sk drafts qbof, stud o-lineman and a good #2 corner...with dj running behind healthy line cards control line of scrimmage...Bradford plays 16 games and has mvp type year...Williams and seal-jones become very good...Robert n becomes dominant in 4-3 and golden is fully recovered and plays at near all pro level...logan is dynamic on returns and dawson only misses 1 kick all year.
    There's a crazy idea that Sam Bradford is Carson Palmer. Sam Bradford has never sniffed a trip to the pro-bowl. Carson Palmer actually had several winning seasons and 2 pro bowl selections before we got him. I actually think Glennon could be better starting for us from game 1 with a good OL and running attack.

  5. #375
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    There's a crazy idea that Sam Bradford is Carson Palmer. Sam Bradford has never sniffed a trip to the pro-bowl. Carson Palmer actually had several winning seasons and 2 pro bowl selections before we got him. I actually think Glennon could be better starting for us from game 1 with a good OL and running attack.
    Wasn't the idea more that Bradford "could" become CP'ish with an improved O-line and David, Fitz, and other players like TJ Logan in good health and being solid contributors?

  6. #376
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    Wasn't the idea more that Bradford "could" become CP'ish with an improved O-line and David, Fitz, and other players like TJ Logan in good health and being solid contributors?
    The guys been in the league for 8 years. There's no indication that he was ever CP'ish. CP carried the Bengals to the playoffs.

  7. #377
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    chandler AZ
    Posts
    4,938

    Default

    Suddenly out of nowhere Sam Bradford will stay healthy and win more then 8 games in a single season.

    He has never done so.

    according to some he throws a nice spiral.

    We paid 20 million dollars for a marketing campaign.

  8. #378
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Santa Clara, CA
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Lets hope McCoy spends quality time getting Glennon prepped to finish out the season when Sam goes down. All #2QB's in this league are valuable.
    Big Red fan since 1967

  9. #379
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    chandler AZ
    Posts
    4,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMITTY View Post
    Lets hope McCoy spends quality time getting Glennon prepped to finish out the season when Sam goes down. All #2QB's in this league are valuable.
    Arians was high on Glennon. Says he studies hard and works out hard. The cards tried to get him according to BA.

    He is far better then Gabbert and Stanton.

    Once Bradford goes down I'm going to be curious to see what we have in Glennon.

  10. #380
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    Arians was high on Glennon. Says he studies hard and works out hard. The cards tried to get him according to BA.

    He is far better then Gabbert and Stanton.

    Once Bradford goes down I'm going to be curious to see what we have in Glennon.
    I'd prefer we draft a QB and start Glennon. 10 million more this year and 5 next year. I don't think Sam goes down. I don't think he ever plays for us. The deal MN gave Cousins makes no sense if they thought Sam could play.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •