Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: We are getting laughed at....

Default We are getting laughed at....

Man it has been BRUTAL on sports talk radio with regards to the cards. Now granted they dont follow us as much as we do. So they think Honey Badger was jut the most ridiculous cut ever. Most of us know he had lost a step and didnt warrant the contract he received.

But that combined with Bradford and Glennon has turned us into a laughing stock across sports media. I am in Los Angeles and you should hear these rams talk show guys just breezing right over us. Things like "and who cares about the cardinals" and "at least we dont have to worry about the cardinals" are being said while the move onto the NINERS!!!

I know we are in cap space hell, but once again Mr Aggressive in the front office sits on his hands while the vikings, jaguars, giants somehow keep being actually aggressive.

Sure it sounds like he made an offer to Brees, but that wasnt going to happen. If you want to be aggressive, here is a thought, GET RID of Shipley, and Valdheer, structure a contract to go out and pay Norwell. DO SOMETHING...Just seems like more of the same from our fearful leader SK. Who wants to bet we sit back at 15 and pick up a tweener saftey slot receiver from Marshall?

Forget it, I am taking a break from football until the draft, Keim is driving me nuts.
    CP3 in AZ baby!!!

we have been lambasted for sure. Of course i remember the Eagles taking it worse when they obtained Sam Bradford, much worse.
    True the HB situation is overblown and I think he is going to regret not restructuring, teams know he has lost a step and can't cover anymore.

If we lose Pugh to Indy it will just be another chapter
    chirp chirp!!

Good. Underestimate us.... I'm not too happy with the moves so far this off-season but I'm not gonna throw in the towel yet. Let's see what happens in the draft and what the team looks like week 1 before jumping off the ledge.

I'm a die hard fan and I've been laughing us at too... They have not upgraded anything.

Great news. Last time the media hacks slobbered all over the Cardinals we got 7-8-1. The same dingbats would have been laughing had they signed Cousins, "look at these ******, they gave Cousins $80 million and have nothing left for linemen to keep him from getting killed!" Their shows are about as useful as the Keim Monday morning radio show during the season, which is to say useless.

Go ahead and laugh at us, the offseason is far from over and if we suck for a couple of years so be it. MB will make sure that the Cards are good again. If it's 3-4 years it's 3-4 years from now. I honestly don't think the Cards are going to be as bad this season as everyone seems to be acting like right now though...

Quote Originally Posted by TMoney View Post
    Go ahead and laugh at us, the offseason is far from over and if we suck for a couple of years so be it. MB will make sure that the Cards are good again. If it's 3-4 years it's 3-4 years from now. I honestly don't think the Cards are going to be as bad this season as everyone seems to be acting like right now though...
    I have hope because:

Seattle: rebuilding

SF: Still a few pieces away

Cardinals: A QB away from being a playoff team

LA Rams : Set up to win the next few years, but hey its the Rams so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by KerryRhodes26 View Post
    How are we a Qb away from being a playoff team? Other than Fitz, we have no reliable WRs and our TE core is laughably weak. We have a really bad offensive line that doesn't seem to be improving.

We had a QB in 2016 and won 7 games. We then won more games this year with two backup QBs.
    touche... We were a QB away from being a playoff team.. Now we are a QB, WR's , TE's , Offensive lineman...ohhhfa

been laughing at us for 80 some odd years...so what
    The Wilks era begin

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    been laughing at us for 80 some odd years...so what
    Jurecki was saying earlier there are so many needs they might not take a Quarterback until the 2nd or 3rd round. That means no Rudolph or LJ he hears they think the first round is to high for either one of them. Slim pickens next year and if someone emerges he will only have one year of exp.