Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: We are getting laughed at....

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    Jurecki was saying earlier there are so many needs they might not take a Quarterback until the 2nd or 3rd round. That means no Rudolph or LJ he hears they think the first round is to high for either one of them. Slim pickens next year and if someone emerges he will only have one year of exp.
    Ugh...guess we will have to wait and see,,,i have said we take Mason in the 2nd for awhile now...but thats just talk..lol
    The Wilks era begin

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    Ugh...guess we will have to wait and see,,,i have said we take Mason in the 2nd for awhile now...but thats just talk..lol
    He won't make it in my opinion rumor is Pittsburg has their eye on him for the replacement of Big Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    Jurecki was saying earlier there are so many needs they might not take a Quarterback until the 2nd or 3rd round. That means no Rudolph or LJ he hears they think the first round is to high for either one of them. Slim pickens next year and if someone emerges he will only have one year of exp.
    Dont worry Chad Williams and Brandon Williams are ready to emerge...oh god, I just threw up on my keyboard.
    CP3 in AZ baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lacardsfan View Post
    Dont worry Chad Williams and Brandon Williams are ready to emerge...oh god, I just threw up on my keyboard.
    I hope SK don't go in to hibernation now. No one knows if Pugh is even still in the valley. If he went to Indy we won't get that guy.

Who cares, really. Cardinals fans seem to forget how bad this organization used to be. This is nothing compared to those days.

Well we did need a QB and he did deliver on Bradford and Glennon. I think Mike Glennon just needs a new surrounding and he may turn some heads during training camp.

Kyle Fuller just signed an offer sheet with some other team and we do need CB #2 tho, that ticks me off

Quote Originally Posted by Sillysoft View Post
    Who cares, really. Cardinals fans seem to forget how bad this organization used to be. This is nothing compared to those days.
    If Keim trades down to take two guys on nobody's first round radar then we can all move off the grid. 2003, anyone?

All the "WHAT?! THEY RELEASED TYRANN!!" stuff just tells me how unaware the majority of the NFL media is.

All they hear is name and remember his reputation. They have no idea hes been a slug for 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Sillysoft View Post
    They won't be laughing when the dirty bird lands on their shoulder

Dear God I didn't know we actually signed Mike Glennon too.......oh good grief.

The Bradford signing to me was bad b/c let's face it......there is absolutely ZERO chance he stays healthy for a full season. I don't care if you're Tom Brady, if you can't stay on the field what worth is it?

So I was thinking "okay, 1 year....they're gonna draft a 1st round rookie".....then we sign Glennon? I REALLY hope that doesn't change the plans to get a 1st round rookie....2nd round at worst.

Think about this.......THIS is what we should be getting laughed at about:

Russel Wilson
    Jimmy Garopollo
    Jared Goff

That's our competition. And we're rolling with Bradford and Glennon...sigh. Those teams are set for YEARS at QB.