Thread: Season Ticket Deadline is today 3/19/18....what did YOU do?

Default Season Ticket Deadline is today 3/19/18....what did YOU do?

I debated over and over and over....you get the idea.

While everyone we know dropped out my son and I chose to continue...and I mean EVERYONE we know dropped them...15+

I see this year as more hope than promise. The guys they're getting aren't top notch, but have the p word 'potential'

I don't see us competing with the Rams....not at all...but I'm gonna hope that with the return of DJ....they have a shot.
    Last edited by Cardinals; 03-19-2018 at 11:02 AM.
    Owner

Default I took on a partner

Since i have relocated to California I usually only make about half the games. This year to avoid the stress of trying to resell and donating 4 games like I did last year I took on a partner who will split the season with me. I get 1 preseason and 4 regular and he gets the same.

I share the same sentiment of a rebuild and this year may be a wash. After 10+ seasons though as STH I just could not let them go.

Go Cards! Rise up Red Sea!

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalFan View Post
    Since i have relocated to California I usually only make about half the games. This year to avoid the stress of trying to resell and donating 4 games like I did last year I took on a partner who will split the season with me. I get 1 preseason and 4 regular and he gets the same.

I share the same sentiment of a rebuild and this year may be a wash. After 10+ seasons though as STH I just could not let them go.

Go Cards! Rise up Red Sea!
    That's a great idea....think I'll jump on that program too next year...maybe even this year if I can find someone willing. I live in CA too so the drive can be a grind when they're out of the race.
    Owner

I renewed. My one condition for renewal was that Amos Jones was gone. Condition fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    I renewed. My one condition for renewal was that Amos Jones was gone. Condition fulfilled.
    Who is Amos Jones? LoL!!!!! I hope he's chill'in.

The Cards will be much more interesting to watch this next season. I'm going to need a daily roster printout next to the TV to keep track of who's coming and going during games. Jersey names and numbers will be messed up in my head for probably several games.

My account manager indicated that there may be some seat churn due to the National anthem controversy, etc. But they wouldn't know for sure until after today. So I gave them my "refundable" deposit contingent on a seat upgrade. If I don't get the upgrade I'm out and all the money goes to a new 65" OLED 4K HDR TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Eickhorn View Post
    My account manager indicated that there may be some seat churn due to the National anthem controversy, etc. But they wouldn't know for sure until after today. So I gave them my "refundable" deposit contingent on a seat upgrade. If I don't get the upgrade I'm out and all the money goes to a new 65" OLED 4K HDR TV.
    There is seat. Churn every year. My second set of tickets I've been able to upstage every year the last 5 years.

I renewed.. I requested an seat upgrade hopefully I get it. I'm sure some season ticket holders bailed.