Thread: Thoughts on Club?

Hybrid View

Default Thoughts on Club?

We will be looking to upgrade from lower level seats to club seats this year and have heard of a few perks, i.e. better parking (currently in blue lot). Our ticket rep also talked up the renovation which occurred last year and is set to finish up this off-season in time for the new season. Ultimately, besides the obvious shorter bar/bathroom lines and earlier entrance times, what else are some of the perks of the club level? Ticket rep also stated that there should be no problems with upgrading when the time comes around. Through the forum, have heard of other fans not renewing tickets/leases so this must be why?

Anyone else doing the same?

As someone with ST in the lower section I don't know why you'd move upwards. Parking...so long as you're in the W lot it's as good as it gets. Not trying to knock it, but are the crowds below so bad AND do you have money burning a whole in your pocket?
    The reality is the ST renewal rate IS WAY WAY WAY WAY down...no matter what they say. We had over 15 people in our group the past 10 years....everyone and I mean everyone dropped their ST's....including another 20+ we tailgated with all stated they were done (they were all part of a business that went as a group). My son and I stayed, because my son still wants to go....and as his dad my time with him is worth the cost. If it was just up to me....I'd have jumped ship too.

Funny thing re: Club seats is when you look on Stubhub during the week....they price lower than the lower bowl. The rep stating, 'There will be seats.....ugh yea. I wouldn't be shocked if this is the first year they don't sell out. The last 3 home games were barely 50% full.

To me it's the club area is for people who don't want to be around others...you absolutely hate the crowds AND you have extra money to burn.

Good luck in your decision and let us know what and why you decided what you did.

For me this I'm gonna track every game ticket online and see if it's better for us to go to single game tickets and stub hub rather than season tickets....then I'm gonna make my decision in December for next year.

Cards are gonna need a miracle to make the playoffs this coming season.
    Last edited by Cardinals; 03-26-2018 at 12:30 PM.
    Owner

Default Re: Thoughts on Club?

Valid points.

No, don't hate the crowds nor have money burning a hole in the pocket. We would be going down to 2 club seats over 4 lower level seats so essentially the price is the same. Business partner and I would be splitting up games so would only attend half which is better in the long run as I am an out of state fan. More expenses are already there than the average fan, i.e. hotel, flight, car rental. We're still chewing on the decision but will be sure to advise. Rep also said there is the ability to change your club seats mid-season, pending availability of course.

Any club STH's with different opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by BleedinRed View Post
    Valid points.

No, don't hate the crowds nor have money burning a hole in the pocket. We would be going down to 2 club seats over 4 lower level seats so essentially the price is the same. Business partner and I would be splitting up games so would only attend half which is better in the long run as I am an out of state fan. More expenses are already there than the average fan, i.e. hotel, flight, car rental. We're still chewing on the decision but will be sure to advise. Rep also said there is the ability to change your club seats mid-season, pending availability of course.

Any club STH's with different opinion?
    I have Club season tickets and have kept the same seats each season as we have got to know the people around us and enjoy sharing the game day experience with them.

The other benefits are the Club member road trips each year that are organized by the team, last season it was the game in Houston, and the ability to purchase Super Bowl tickets
    Last edited by Zeke; 03-26-2018 at 06:25 PM.
    Zeke

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    I have Club season tickets and have kept the same seats each season as we have got to know the people around us and enjoy sharing the game day experience with them.

The other benefits are the Club member road trips each year that are organized by the team, last season it was the game in Houston, and the ability to purchase Super Bowl tickets
    Thanks for your view Zeke. Was the ability for you to purchase the tickets based upon a lottery draw, or was the opportunity presented by the Cardinals?

Quote Originally Posted by BleedinRed View Post
    Thanks for your view Zeke. Was the ability for you to purchase the tickets based upon a lottery draw, or was the opportunity presented by the Cardinals?
    We were allocated Super Bowl tickets for the game in Tampa because of our Club seats.

When we renewed our lease we were given the opportunity to purchase Super Bowl tickets at face value for the Patriots and Seahawks game.

I have also included below for your reference the e-mail that we received for the road trip organized last season for the Houston game.

The reception hosted by the team includes an open bar with Mike Bidwill, Steve Keim and our coach normally being in attendance.

I hope that this helps.

Hello Club Seat Members!

Thank you for your patience with us as we plan our Road Game Getaway to Houston! Our Road Game Getaway would not be possible without you, our wonderful club seat members!

We are so thrilled you and your guest will be joining us on this exclusive Cardinals Club Seat Member trip to Houston!

You are receiving this email because we have reserved your spot on our Arizona Cardinals Road Game Getaway to Houston.

For this experience the Arizona Cardinals Football Club will provide the following:

Secured hotel and room rates: We confirmed the JW Marriott as our host hotel with a special room rate of $119 per night plus additional taxes and fees.

o 1 room reservation per Club Seat Account

o Accommodations are first come, first serve basis.

Secured game tickets: We are pleased to announce we have secured tickets as a group in the upper level at the rate of $100 per ticket.

o We are continuing to search for upgraded ticket options and will let you know if they become available.

Club Seat Member Reception: We are excited to host a reception, held only for the Club Seat Members reserved on the trip at the hotel.

o The reception will be held on Saturday evening prior to the Houston game.

Club Seat Members are responsible for the following:

Airfare (including payment and booking of flights)

Hotel payment

Game ticket(s) payment

Transportation throughout the duration of the weekend
    Zeke