Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jaire Alexander

Default Jaire Alexander

Has been mocked to us today by both Kiper and Mcshay. Maybe shows we have interest in him? I think we definitely need a long term CB2 across Pat P, and hes one of the best in the class

Quote Originally Posted by cjdsafc View Post
    Has been mocked to us today by both Kiper and Mcshay. Maybe shows we have interest in him? I think we definitely need a long term CB2 across Pat P, and hes one of the best in the class
    Kiper and McShay have him rated as the #5 or #6 DB in this class....and #20 or lower overall.

I would be upset if we took him at #15. We have too many other needs to settle for the 5th best anything at #15...besides maybe QB.

I'm fine taking a CB, but it should be Ward or Jackson.

If we could get the #1 OT, or the #1 or #2 WR, or #1 or #2 LB, or #1 or #2 Dlineman....then that is the way to go.

I'd take Sony Michele before the 4th, 5th best cb in round 1.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Gambo says Cards like him but can trade down and still get him.

P.S. 98.7 is discussing rumors that Rosen is dropping and could be there at #15 (Gambo stated a long term college player evaluator says Rosen is the most entitled athlete he has seen in 10 yrs).

Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseCardFan View Post

P.S. 98.7 is discussing rumors that Rosen is dropping and could be there at #15 (Gambo stated a long term college player evaluator says Rosen is the most entitled athlete he has seen in 10 yrs).
    I hope the Cards don't go this route. Go the safe route. Rosen has had some concussions, and other injuries. Alexander might be good, but I say go with the safe pick here no matter what position. If Nick Chubb, Ward, or Michele, Roquan Smith, Landry are there; I have to consider.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsCards View Post
    I hope the Cards don't go this route. Go the safe route. Rosen has had some concussions, and other injuries. Alexander might be good, but I say go with the safe pick here no matter what position. If Nick Chubb, Ward, or Michele, Roquan Smith, Landry are there; I have to consider.
    Seriously? You're passing on Rosen at 15?

I wouldn't understand that. Does entitlement prevent this guy from becoming a good QB?

I mean for as much heat as Keim gets for the QB situation, I think it'd be hilarious if Rosen dropped to 15 because if the Cardinals passed on him and he became good, literally everyone on this forum would be lambasting Keim.

Quote Originally Posted by cjdsafc View Post
    Sorry. As CardsFan68 suggests, there's no way J. Alexander is BPA at #15, especially with 5-6 QBs coming off the board and that action driving down other player options, maybe dropping a super high ranked lineman smack into SK's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by NewBigRed View Post
    Seriously? You're passing on Rosen at 15?

I wouldn't understand that. Does entitlement prevent this guy from becoming a good QB?

I mean for as much heat as Keim gets for the QB situation, I think it'd be hilarious if Rosen dropped to 15 because if the Cardinals passed on him and he became good, literally everyone on this forum would be lambasting Keim.
    No, I like Rosen a lot but the it's a tough choice here. Has a little Matt Leinert in him. The issue is the qb of the future, I don't see a future in Rosen. Too small. The Cards will probably mortgage the future for Josh Allen. Very scared of this pick but he is big, strong armed.
    Last edited by BulldogsCards; 04-04-2018 at 05:49 PM.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseCardFan View Post

Rosen would not get past the Bills at #12. No way he makes it #15 unless one of the other top 3 drop to Bills at #12 and I don't see that happening. This is all a pipe dream.

Haha..if Rosen slipped to 15(which he won`t) we would take him in a NY minute
    The Wilks era begin