Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jaire Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    Well, I hope Rosen isn't worried about being popular and simply works at being respected.

Cutler came into to the League at a time when coaches still hated being asked "why?"

Times have changed.
    Yep, this is that pick that makes you salivate with those 26 touchdowns, 10 picks and also makes you wonder if he'll be able to make it. The ultimate gamble pick. The problem is, Fitz, PP, CJ, all these players don't want a re-build and probably want to get good players who can start right away. They're pacing around and MB knows it. They need a quarterback, but I would only pick Mayfield in this draft. Only qb I like. And I would only trade down to get him.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsCards View Post
    Yep, this is that pick that makes you salivate with those 26 touchdowns, 10 picks and also makes you wonder if he'll be able to make it. The ultimate gamble pick. The problem is, Fitz, PP, CJ, all these players don't want a re-build and probably want to get good players who can start right away. They're pacing around and MB knows it. They need a quarterback, but I would only pick Mayfield in this draft. Only qb I like. And I would only trade down to get him.
    Anyone worried about the picks should check the number Matty Ice gave up in his last season at BC.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    Anyone worried about the picks should check the number Matty Ice gave up in his last season at BC.
    I like his 10 picks 26 tds. Spooked about his Cutleresque persona. If you think he's Matt Ryan Jr, go ahead, draft him. I personally don't think he will be. I like Mayfield to be the next Russell Wilson, Drew Brees. He has a lot of gusto, a lot of fire that I like.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsCards View Post
    I like his 10 picks 26 tds. Spooked about his Cutleresque persona. If you think he's Matt Ryan Jr, go ahead, draft him. I personally don't think he will be. I like Mayfield to be the next Russell Wilson, Drew Brees. He has a lot of gusto, a lot of fire that I like.
    I agree. I don't see him being anywhere close to Matt Ryan. The TD/pick ratio is misleading. If people go back and watch some film, specifically his opener against A&M, you'll see that A&M DB's dropped quite a few easy picks.

The following link will show one of the 'missed pics,' but there were many.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...91xtxmsb2ydiur

Quote Originally Posted by cjdsafc View Post
    Has been mocked to us today by both Kiper and Mcshay. Maybe shows we have interest in him? I think we definitely need a long term CB2 across Pat P, and he’s one of the best in the class

To me he's easily one of the top 3 CB's in the draft. He'd be outstanding across from Pat. NDT has him ranked as one of their top 5 players in the draft period. He has outstanding instincts and awareness out on the field, top notch football IQ, does a great job mirroring receivers and getting into passing lanes, he had a down year as he was injured most of the season, teams that hold that against him will wish they hadn't as I can see him becoming a very good NFL CB.
    Last edited by MSloan; 04-11-2018 at 06:16 PM.