Thread: Troy Niklas Moves On

Default Troy Niklas Moves On

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-engla...-niklas-14461/

One of the worst mistakes is finally gone. Niklas signed a 1-year contract w/ New England on April 4. The NE sports media barely yawned about the news. Same for ARI sports media. LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-engla...-niklas-14461/

One of the worst mistakes is finally gone. Niklas signed a 1-year contract w/ New England on April 4. The NE sports media barely yawned about the news. Same for ARI sports media. LoL.
    Kind of Housler 2.0, except I think Niklas could actually catch a ball in those rare moments when he could take the field. Housler at least stayed on the field and missed blocks and ran really fast to the point where he dropped the ball. At least Housler went on to prove that he really could get the job done. Oh wait, nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    Kind of Housler 2.0, except I think Niklas could actually catch a ball in those rare moments when he could take the field. Housler at least stayed on the field and missed blocks and ran really fast to the point where he dropped the ball. At least Housler went on to prove that he really could get the job done. Oh wait, nevermind.
    Haha...AZ and it's TE's...never a happy ending
    So y'all predict Troy will shine or fold under BB?
    i put so much time and expectations into him here i don`t really know what to think..........not much i guess.......Bye
    Adios Compadres ...Its been a HOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    Haha...AZ and it's TE's...never a happy ending
    So y'all predict Troy will shine or fold under BB?
    i put so much time and expectations into him here i don`t really know what to think..........not much i guess.......Bye
    I don't think we'll be hearing any "what a catch by Niklas! Oh brother, and Niklas notches his second TD of the game to go with his 100 yards! How about that, Chet! Wow what a find, why on earth did the Cardinals let him walk!?"

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    I don't think we'll be hearing any "what a catch by Niklas! Oh brother, and Niklas notches his second TD of the game to go with his 100 yards! How about that, Chet! Wow what a find, why on earth did the Cardinals let him walk!?"
    Nah, it'll be more like, "Niklas makes an amazing catch over Patrick Peterson in the closing seconds of Super Bowl LIII to win over the Arizona Cardinals!".

Holy crap, I can't stop laughing