Thread: Draft Anthony Miller

Default Draft Anthony Miller

I may be a bit biased because I live in Memphis but I believe he is the best receiver in the draft. I truly believe he could be an Isaac Bruce or Marvin Harrison type player. He catches everything and plays through pain. While I wouldn't use a 1st rounder on him, the Cardinals might have to use their 2nd. I would prefer a trade back in the 2nd but he will definitely be gone by our 1st pick in the 3rd round

Yes you are bias. He isn't the best receiver in the class, not even close. But I do really like him, seems to be a WR3/4 type, and for that reason I don't think he is someone the Cardinals will target as they are looking for a potential WR1/2 sort of guy.

I think he is just as good as Ridley...who everyone seems to think is the best WR. Both are smallish, but Miller has much much much better production.

Personally, when I think of a #1 WR I think of a guy that is at least 6'2 or so....with very rare exceptions.

I think Ridley, Kirk, and Miller are all pretty close together. I would be fine with any of those guys in round 2.

If we could somehow land St. Brown and Miller in the first 2 days, I would think we would have a pretty solid young WR core going forward.

I like him. Definitely a round 2-3 guy. If we took Chad "who?" Williams in round 3, then we can definitely take Miller around there or sooner.

Looks like a dependable guy. I dont see him as a superstar at the next level, but a very steady #2 WR, which is all we need.
    Last edited by Zaz; 04-09-2018 at 11:58 AM.