Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Falk

Default Luke Falk

Any thoughts on this guy? I haven't heard much discussion about him. If the top prospects are gone as expected and efforts to move up to get one fails, would this guy be worth a look? Also does anyone know if Tanner Lee is considering entering this years draft?

Quote Originally Posted by Redhammer View Post
    Any thoughts on this guy? I haven't heard much discussion about him. If the top prospects are gone as expected and efforts to move up to get one fails, would this guy be worth a look? Also does anyone know if Tanner Lee is considering entering this years draft?

We are gonna get a project Qb anyway we look at it this guy has the arm and accuracy, I would love for the Cardinals to draft him. I also think our offensive scheme would go well with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    We are gonna get a project Qb anyway we look at it this guy has the arm and accuracy, I would love for the Cardinals to draft him. I also think our offensive scheme would go well with him.
    Good point. I've heard he has an average arm, but is very good at reading defenses.

He didn't progress anywhere near *** much as expected this year. So it seems the ceiling may have been reached in 2016.
    I was very high on him in 2016, thinking he could well be the #1 overall pick in 2018 (With Browning the same in 2019, for the state of Washington), but he didn't seem to have the ability to take his game a little bit further.
    My thoughts now, are he could be a decent back up. Anything more would surprise me.
    Logan Woodside is not a day three pick, he is the best QB in college.

Default tl

tanner lee is in the draft...I would be surprised if he is drafted earlier than 7th round

I like Faulk. Reminds me of Foles in college. Good pocket awareness and some mobility. Started all 4 years I believe.

Concerned he worked mainly out of the gun since we have DJ. Really regressed his Senior year which is super troubling to me.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

Good point. I've heard he has an average arm, but is very good at reading defenses.
    I think it's a little above average but he can make all the throws. I guess when I say it is a good arm it's because he can make all the throws and he is accurate. Definitely not a howlitzer not too many John Elways out there. This is my favorite out of the the projects this year. I watched this kid alot over the years and have just been impressed with his accuracy timing and decision making.

I like him. He regressed a little his senior year which is not what you want to see, but he did have 100 fewer attempts. He kept his completion percentage high at 67% and he still threw 30 TD's and only 13 INTs.

I think, if we don't get a QB in the 1st, and Lauletta is gone in the 2nd...then Falk would be a good pick at the end of the 3rd. I like him more than Rudolph.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Soul View Post
    He didn't progress anywhere near *** much as expected this year. So it seems the ceiling may have been reached in 2016.
    I was very high on him in 2016, thinking he could well be the #1 overall pick in 2018 (With Browning the same in 2019, for the state of Washington), but he didn't seem to have the ability to take his game a little bit further.
    My thoughts now, are he could be a decent back up. Anything more would surprise me.
    I disagree respectfully, this kid had the worst oline and really his main targets were to backs and TE his Wr's this past season were not that good and still passed for a lot of yards. I think he needs weapons and an oline. I think this kid will surprise many and many will be mad they passed on him. Just look at the numbers not even close between Browning and Falk and Browning was surrounded by nfl talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    I disagree respectfully, this kid had the worst oline and really his main targets were to backs and TE his Wr's this past season were not that good and still passed for a lot of yards. I think he needs weapons and an oline. I think this kid will surprise many and many will be mad they passed on him. Just look at the numbers not even close between Browning and Falk and Browning was surrounded by nfl talent.
    I hope you are right. He seems like a good kid.
    All rookie QBs would benefit behind a good line. Dak Prescott showed that you only need to be OK, to look good, if you are getting 3 seconds to make your decision.
    I hope he goes somewhere, like say, Minnesota would be a good place for him. They've invested in a starter, but it isn't a given he is still there after this contract. Maybe the Saints, Steelers or Chargers, who all have QBs close to retirement, and LA aside, all have decent O lines.
    Logan Woodside is not a day three pick, he is the best QB in college.