Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Luke Falk

Quote Originally Posted by Redhammer View Post
    You gotta concede that luck is involved just as much when it comes to the draft, though granted you go with the odds. Russell Wilson is the only QB from his draft class that has led his team to the SB , back to back no less at 1-1. That was something we would have expected from one of the more prominent draft prospects at the time like Griffin or Luck, not a 12th pick from the third round, 75th overall.
    oh i totally concede that..Gotta play the odds though...or i think so anyway
    The Wilks era begin

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    If there is any chance at all for Rosen you go for it guns ablazing ..Falk i don't know..we need one of the top dogs at any cost
    I agree but I don't think SK has it in him to pull the trigger could be wrong about that but I don't feel I am at the moment

I heard New England is eyeing Falk. If Falk is there at 15 and we don't take him, I might need you guys to put up some bail money on my behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhammer View Post
    I heard New England is eyeing Falk. If Falk is there at 15 and we don't take him, I might need you guys to put up some bail money on my behalf.
    If we took Falk at 15, the Cards would be laughed out of the league and the butt of many jokes. Most fans would demand the firing of SK and they would be correct. You have to be kidding! I would be willing to wager that Falk is available in the third round.

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    If there is any chance at all for Rosen you go for it guns ablazing ..Falk i don't know..we need one of the top dogs at any cost
    Unless we can find someone who wants to trade down, it is unlikely we will be able move up to draft any of the top QBs. I would be willing to wager that at least two of the four top QBs in this draft are busts in the NFL; which two you may ask? Anybody's guess. Finding a trading partner is always the most difficult and teams that are normally not in a top five position normally want to draft an impact player. Teams that are always drafting in the top five, keep trying to find their impact player.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeFan View Post
    If we took Falk at 15, the Cards would be laughed out of the league and the butt of many jokes. Most fans would demand the firing of SK and they would be correct. You have to be kidding! I would be willing to wager that Falk is available in the third round.
    If and it's a Big If the Cards have picked out a QB that is their Guy ..They pull the trigger on him no matter what anybody thinks,,,But right now we have no clue who that might be..lol..the rumors are hard to see through the Thick smoke and all the "BB is looking at so and so" haha.. he lucked out with Brady 20 yrs ago
    The Wilks era begin

Falk at 15.... are people for real? Are they actually in touch with reality?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Falk at 15.... are people for real? Are they actually in touch with reality?
    No. No they are not. Have you not read this board? It's full of irrational thought, moving lines, and utterly absurd over-the-top craziness.

And that has nothing to do with Falk. That comment is actually rather benign compared to most of the rubbish you see here this time of year.

I have him around 96th. He would be competing against a guard, wr, or best fb on my board. He is intrigiung, but last season he had some ups and downs. He still could be a mid round sleeper.
    Last edited by BulldogsCards; 04-11-2018 at 01:41 PM.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeFan View Post
    If I was a betting man I think we would have to do a Jersey of choice wager . This kid could go at 15 easily in the first round. I think when the dust settles this could be the Qb that breaks a lot of hearts.
    Last edited by Redbirdfan62; 04-11-2018 at 03:12 PM.