Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preseason Schedule Released

Default Preseason Schedule Released

Once again season ticket holders get the worst games.....1 and 4. Congrats you'll get to see the starters for 2 series out of 8 quarters of football that you PAID FOR. You get to pay FULL PRICE and the seat next to you will be sold on Stubhub for $5.

Game one - home vs Chargers

two - vs. Saints

three vs Cowboys

4 home vs Denver

When will season ticket holders get a break? As someone looking at this as the final season for my season tickets I can see why all 15 other people in our group jumped ship. I don't blame the team, but it's a total waste of money.
    I'll spend $400 for the 2 tickets for the 2 games and the seats next to us will be sold on Stubhub for $5 a piece....
    The day they stop forcing Season Ticket holders to pay for preseason games will be a great day.
    Last edited by Cardinals; 04-11-2018 at 03:00 PM.
    Owner

Relax dude its pre season. Who really wants to go to PS games anyways? Im asleep on my couch by the 3rd quarter. As much as I love football, PS is almost a chore to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Relax dude its pre season. Who really wants to go to PS games anyways? Im asleep on my couch by the 3rd quarter. As much as I love football, PS is almost a chore to watch.
    i think that is his point, why do season ticket holders have to buy preseason games? Instead make them optional or open them up for game to game sale. I'd like to see how much they pull in for that. Then you'll see why they force the sale of preseason tickets.
    chirp chirp!!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Heat View Post
    i think that is his point, why do season ticket holders have to buy preseason games? Instead make them optional or open them up for game to game sale. I'd like to see how much they pull in for that. Then you'll see why they force the sale of preseason tickets.
    I guess. Just seems like pre season ticket complaints is a needless hill to die on. The team does good things too. Ive always appreciated that camp is free to attend and free parking. They couldve easily charged for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals View Post
    Once again season ticket holders get the worst games.....1 and 4. Congrats you'll get to see the starters for 2 series out of 8 quarters of football that you PAID FOR. You get to pay FULL PRICE and the seat next to you will be sold on Stubhub for $5.

two - vs. Saints

three vs Cowboys

4 home vs Denver

When will season ticket holders get a break? As someone looking at this as the final season for my season tickets I can see why all 15 other people in our group jumped ship. I don't blame the team, but it's a total waste of money.
    I'll spend $400 for the 2 tickets for the 2 games and the seats next to us will be sold on Stubhub for $5 a piece....
    The day they stop forcing Season Ticket holders to pay for preseason games will be a great day.
    Are the Preseason cost per seat the same for Regular season games?

If so, then you are saying you are paying $2000 for 2 ppl to watch 10 Cardinal games.

It's your discretionary money to spend or not to spend. The choice is always yours. If you don't see the value then don't spend the hard earned money on something you don't enjoy. It really is that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post

If so, then you are saying you are paying $2000 for 2 ppl to watch 10 Cardinal games.

It's your discretionary money to spend or not to spend. The choice is always yours. If you don't see the value then don't spend the hard earned money on something you don't enjoy. It really is that simple.
    No, typically the PS is less then 1/2 of the regular season price. Last season, my tix were $70 preseason and $150-$225 reg season depending on opponent.
    No big deal to me. If I wanted any old seat, I'd buy just the games I wanted, but I want my seats for every game so that's what it takes.

My problem with the PS is that game 3 is the best game and we seem to be on the road more often than not. grrrrrr
    STH SINCE '88

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    He doesn't want to pay full price for preseason games and he is right

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post

Yup.. I pay 2k for two lower level season tickets. Having to pay for the pre season tickets sucks but its part of the deal. I give my pre season tix away every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals View Post

two - vs. Saints

three vs Cowboys

4 home vs Denver

You're looking at pre-season games all wrong. Think of it as the price of admission to a mall food court where you can buy overpriced beer served in plastic cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Beavers View Post
    I give my pre season tix away every year.
    I stoped keeping an enemies list years ago. Pre-season football should be outlawed. It's cruel and unusual punishment.