Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preseason Schedule Released

Well, I have willingly signed on to being a victim of the biggest ripoff in the history of sports for 2+ decades so I have no basis to complain at this point. I just take the total ticket cost including the two exhibition games and divide by 8 to get the true cost of what I pay for my tickets. Frankly if the Cardinals get through the exhibition games without any serious injuries I'm happy.

On the bright side, while I used to sneer at the "protect the nest pack" or whatever it's called where the Cardinals sell a single game ticket to a real game only with the purchase of an exhibition game, I'm now on board with it even if it just means the opposition's fan has to shell out another 50 bucks for the ticket they really want. I'll never turn up my nose at the suffering of a Seahawks fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    I guess. Just seems like pre season ticket complaints is a needless hill to die on. The team does good things too. Ive always appreciated that camp is free to attend and free parking. They couldve easily charged for that.
    It's against NFL rules

One year the Redskins charged for camp...which allowed every NFL team to send scouts to watch them. The Redskins didn't know by charging they allowed every NFL team to watch their practices (they got to see every play they were working on)....They didn't make that mistake again.

...so while you think it's nice...they have to.
    Owner

Preseason is the man sticking it to the fan. Fans should kneel during the National Anthem to protest. That will teach them.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Eickhorn View Post
    Preseason is the man sticking it to the fan. Fans should kneel during the National Anthem to protest. That will teach them.
    PS games are owner's cash cows. No way any lessons are learned by owners if fans take knees to protest worthless games and seat costs. The revenue just keeps coming because we all want more football and advertisers know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Beavers View Post
    Yup.. I pay 2k for two lower level season tickets. Having to pay for the pre season tickets sucks but its part of the deal. I give my pre season tix away every year.
    If I lived in AZ I would make a deal with you for your Pre season tickets. Even getting to see them would be more than I get now. Plus because I live in IL. trying to watch the Cards in the preseason is Not an easy thing to do. If they show a Cards preseason game on NFL channel it is usually a 2am start if it's from UoP. Of course I will get to see the Cards vs Pokes game cause that's on NBC Sunday Night Football this year.

But if I did live in AZ I could never afford a Season ticket anyway. Pipe dream that one is. Guess being retired on fixed income makes one less of a Card Fan with some of these posters.
    Last edited by JosEPh_II; 04-12-2018 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    PS games are owner's cash cows. No way any lessons are learned by owners if fans take knees to protest worthless games and seat costs. The revenue just keeps coming because we all want more football and advertisers know that.
    I was just kidding. Its hard to even give away my pre-season tickets. Few want them. I think the owners like them because they are a deterrent to scalpers. Its hard for scalpers to make a buck when they start out with a 2 game loss. Pre-season tickets will never go away.