Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you Keim for emphasizing character

Quote Originally Posted by 1988CARD View Post
    Not defending D Wash, but he doesn't deserve to be in the category of Foster. First, as a player, Wash accomplished far more than Foster ever will. Second, as a criminal, Wash was basically a irresponsible pothead that once had an altercation with his girl where she was hurt when he pushed her in trying to get away from her after she threw a potted plant at him and defrauded him from seeing his child and blackmailed him for money. No excuse for laying hands on a woman and hurting her, but pushing her isn't comparable to Foster hitting a woman 10 times.
    No evidence of any of this in the court record.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    No evidence of any of this in the court record.
    Jurecki reported that she had sent him messages demanding money or else she'd withhold his ability to see his son. Apparently he took her phone in order to prove some of this stuff, and the phone was why she was chasing him. Who knows. My point stands as far as him being irresponsible with drugs and going to far with his girls, but he's not a complete disaster of a human being like Foster. D Wash has some redeeming qualities and while I don't feel bad for him, I don't despise him either.

Quote Originally Posted by 1988CARD View Post
    Jurecki reported that she had sent him messages demanding money or else she'd withhold his ability to see his son. Apparently he took her phone in order to prove some of this stuff, and the phone was why she was chasing him. Who knows. My point stands as far as him being irresponsible with drugs and going to far with his girls, but he's not a complete disaster of a human being like Foster. D Wash has some redeeming qualities and while I don't feel bad for him, I don't despise him either.
    Got it

Dwash wasn't a bad guy, he just had rocks for brains.

Dwash wasnt a bad guy if you consider drug addictions to be illnesses. Which I dont. But I also dont think hes a bad person. He just was weak willed.

RE the thing with his baby mama, Its a non issue. From all Ive read, the conclusion is she hurt herself attacking somebody twice her size.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Dwash wasnt a bad guy if you consider drug addictions to be illnesses. Which I dont. But I also dont think hes a bad person. He just was weak willed.

RE the thing with his baby mama, Its a non issue. From all Ive read, the conclusion is she hurt herself attacking somebody twice her size.
    Read the court record!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    Read the court record!
    I did. Dwash was leaving and she chased him outside, hence why she got hurt in the parking lot. She was attacking him, he pushed her away, she fell and broke her wrist.

He pushed her away, and she fell. That tells the entire story. If it said he balled up a fist and punched her, thats different. But he didnt. He pushed his much smaller attacker away and she got hurt. Oh well.

really??? Dwash still alive? screw this idiot good riddance why would anyone bring him up again...

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    really??? Dwash still alive? screw this idiot good riddance why would anyone bring him up again...

I can understand not liking him for betraying the Cards trust so many times. But you have some sort of seething hatred for him. Its weird.