Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Hidden Gems of the 2018 Draft**

WR -- Gallup/Fountain/A. Miller/D. Hamilton
    RB - Jaylen Samuels/Martez Carter
    DL - PJ Hall
    CB - Perry Nickerson
    OT - Brian O'Neill (I'd be happy if Cards could get him at top of 3rd for future RT)
    Safety - Tarvarious Moore
    DT - Nathan Shepherd, Fort Hays State

Hoping SK gets some additional 3rd - 5th round picks during draft to get some of these guys. Note a couple of these guys listed above will be Cards as some listed have been in for private workouts.
    Last edited by SurpriseCardFan; 04-16-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I really like Hamilton, like you say he runs really nice routes, one of the best in the class.

Lazard I have been super disappointed with since the end of the season, I thought he was really disappointing at the senior bowl and his combine/pro days weren't great either.

Agree with Northern Soul with regards to Ragnow, he is more favourite interior linemen in the class.
    Lazard flashed to me a few times during Sr Bowl practices. If he is there late, I am down to take a flyer on him.

Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseCardFan View Post
    WR -- Gallup/Fountain/A. Miller/D. Hamilton
    RB - Jaylen Samuels/Martez Carter
    DL - PJ Hall
    CB - Perry Nickerson
    OT - Brian O'Neill (I'd be happy if Cards could get him at top of 3rd for future RT)
    Safety - Tarvarious Moore
    DT - Nathan Shepherd, Fort Hays State

Hoping SK gets some additional 3rd - 5th round picks during draft to get some of these guys. Note a couple of these guys listed above will be Cards as some listed have been in for private workouts.
    Oíneil Would probably end up RT of this year. I donít think he gets out of the second round but he would be a great pick in 3rd if so.

Holton Hill is a big corner standing in at 6’3 200 pounds coming out of Texas. Hill has decided to enter the 2018 NFL Draft. While safety DeShon Elliott steals the spotlight with his six interceptions. Cornerback Holton Hill has arguably been the defense’s best player. If we don't want to spend an early pick on a CB, this is my pick. Guy was a stud before he got kicked off the team for smoking pot. The latter was what caused him to drop from a potential 1st rounder to a 4th or 5th round pick.

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/holton-hill/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxW8ZT6h0ug
    Last edited by rwatson1; 04-16-2018 at 11:06 AM.