Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gambo reporting on the Cardinals trading up

Default Gambo reporting on the Cardinals trading up

He said he don't know where the rumor is coming from but it is a big no after speaking to the Cardinals. He said if anything they will trade down. The plan must be to take a project Qb. Wow can you imagine what might be left by the time they take a Qb. I can't believe they think they will get their future Qb out of this draft. He said if none of the Qb's they like are there in the 2nd or 3rd round they might not even take a Qb this year.

Wow can you imagine selling that to the fan base ?

I think the possibility of not even taking a Qb was worthy of it's own thread.

You know how i feel about this...gonna just leave that right here
    The Wilks era begin

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    You know how i feel about this...gonna just leave that right here
    I can't believe SK doesn't have a plan for next year if he is willing to let this year pass with the possibility of not even drafting a Qb. SK is acting like a young Qb unless he falls in his lap isn't worth it this year. Gambo is still saying the only Qb they love is Allen but they like 5 or 6 guys not all in the first round though.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    I can't believe SK doesn't have a plan for next year if he is willing to let this year pass with the possibility of not even drafting a Qb. SK is acting like a young Qb unless he falls in his lap isn't worth it this year. Gambo is still saying the only Qb they love is Allen but they like 5 or 6 guys not all in the first round though.
    I will be on the Fire SK bandwagon if this happens..right now I`ll hold my judgment...
    The Wilks era begin

I will be on the Fire SK bandwagon if this happens..right now I`ll hold my judgment...
    Could be a very big bandwagon.

What I don't understand is the fact that SK has never drafted a QBOF while placing all his eggs in one basket with retread QB's and lightning might strike a bottle once in a blue moon (aka-Warner) however we are back to square one again. Even with Palmer we never drafted a QBOF. We must always have a QBOF and a QBON (Quarterback of Now) just invented that term. There is NO better year than this year to draft a QBOF.

I might just jump on that bandwagon if Bradford is injured after the first few weeks of the regular season and we rely on career backup QB's.
    "Let's Shock The World" - Kurt Warner Jan 10, 2009 after defeating Carolina Panthers 33-13

I keep telling you guys this is the silly season before the draft. Don’t trust rumors, and don’t even trust words coming straight from coache’s, GM’s or owner’s lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachir View Post
    What I don't understand is the fact that SK has never drafted a QBOF while placing all his eggs in one basket with retread QB's and lightning might strike a bottle once in a blue moon (aka-Warner) however we are back to square one again. Even with Palmer we never drafted a QBOF. We must always have a QBOF and a QBON (Quarterback of Now) just invented that term. There is NO better year than this year to draft a QBOF.

I might just jump on that bandwagon if Bradford is injured after the first few weeks of the regular season and we rely on career backup QB's.
    I can't see Bradford here after this season and the only thing that makes sense about this to me is SK is after a guy in philly. All the guys they like might go in the first round so I guess that is why they told Gambo they might not even draft a Qb.
    Last edited by Redbirdfan62; 04-12-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    He said he don't know where the rumor is coming from but it is a big no after speaking to the Cardinals. He said if anything they will trade down. The plan must be to take a project Qb. Wow can you imagine what might be left by the time they take a Qb. I can't believe they think they will get their future Qb out of this draft. He said if none of the Qb's they like are there in the 2nd or 3rd round they might not even take a Qb this year.

Wow can you imagine selling that to the fan base ?

I think the possibility of not even taking a Qb was worthy of it's own thread.
    Thing is..he knows who this rumor came from and he just got fired..can`t help but wonder if there is more to this than meets the eye
    The Wilks era begin

Thing is..he knows who this rumor came from and he just got fired..can`t help but wonder if there is more to this than meets the eye
    You would think Jurecki tweets go to Gambo. Gambo did say that someone from the nfl network floated the idea about the Cardinals trading up.