Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gambo reporting on the Cardinals trading up

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    I keep telling you guys this is the silly season before the draft. Don’t trust rumors, and don’t even trust words coming straight from coache’s, GM’s or owner’s lips.
    Yup good words to go by
    But..we are gonna draft a QB every year keeps rattling around in my head
    14 more days
    The Wilks era begin

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    Yup good words to go by
    But..we are gonna draft a QB every year keeps rattling around in my head
    14 more days
    Technically speaking I am sure that we did draft a QB every year as I am sure that some player played QB in high school or pop warner, etc. They never said they were going to draft a college QB they just said QB.
    "Let's Shock The World" - Kurt Warner Jan 10, 2009 after defeating Carolina Panthers 33-13

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    I can't believe SK doesn't have a plan for next year if he is willing to let this year pass with the possibility of not even drafting a Qb. SK is acting like a young Qb unless he falls in his lap isn't worth it this year. Gambo is still saying the only Qb they love is Allen but they like 5 or 6 guys not all in the first round though.
    ok help me out here..who are the 5 or 6 we like?
    Mason
    lauletta
    falk
    white
    Chase litton
    Tanner lee
    Alex McGough
    Nic Shimonek
    Woodside
    etc,etc
    The Wilks era begin

Mason
    lauletta
    falk
    white
    Chase litton
    Tanner lee
    Alex McGough
    Nic Shimonek
    Woodside
    etc,etc
    Jurecki tweeted they like the top 4 and Lauletta

Mason
    lauletta
    falk
    white
    Chase litton
    Tanner lee
    Alex McGough
    Nic Shimonek
    Woodside
    etc,etc
    Hank Hill beat me to it these are the 5 Gambo mentioned with Allen being the one they love. I wonder who the maybe 6th is.

Hank Hill beat me to it these are the 5 Gambo mentioned with Allen being the one they love. I wonder who the maybe 6th is.
    Yeah i misread ..i thought it said 5 or 6 that were not in the 1st round..my bad..i know who the 6th is
    The Wilks era begin

it may be late round option Kyle Allen who they brought in for a private visit

He said he don't know where the rumor is coming from but it is a big no after speaking to the Cardinals. He said if anything they will trade down. The plan must be to take a project Qb. Wow can you imagine what might be left by the time they take a Qb. I can't believe they think they will get their future Qb out of this draft. He said if none of the Qb's they like are there in the 2nd or 3rd round they might not even take a Qb this year.

Wow can you imagine selling that to the fan base ?

I think the possibility of not even taking a Qb was worthy of it's own thread.
    Hey we had a Heisman winner fall to us once so you never know who might be there come our pick (lol!!). Okay I'll stop riding that horse making a point about the draft and just say that there's always some element of posturing leading up to draft day. We just don't know what strategies are in place behind closed doors, other than logically they would have all kinds of plans for prospective scenarios.

Smoke especially with Gambo and NFL news.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

If the Cards aren't getting one of the top four QB's, they might as well let the draft come to them. This is a fantastic draft for LB, CB, S and interior OL. Don't reach for a QB, continue building the roster, they aren't going to take out the Rams this year most likely so keep loading up for when the Rams end up having to let a bunch of players walk with a quarter of their roster due huge new deals over the next two years.