Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dez Bryant expected to be released.

We have the best slot WR in the game. Dez is a child still.

Hard pass.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    There are more people on the Dallas board upset with losing Brice Butler to us than cutting DEZ.
    huh. I told a Dallas fan friend of mine when we signed Butler that we got the Cowboys' best WR. I guess I was right. LOL
    STH SINCE '88

Dang right he's worth the look

Even if he's lost a step...he knows enough of the game to get separation when needed. Look at when we had Q here...he wasn't the fastest, but used his body well.

They'd be fools not to take a look at Dez.
    Owner

If Dez has let it be known he wants X Dollars/per year and the Cards don't want to pay that X dollars rate. What is the point of bringing him in for a look? They have plenty of tape on him. It's his Money demands that will make the choice of Look or not to look.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    1) Dez and Fitz would be redundant, except Dez isn't nearly as good.

2) Dez is bitter. He will sign with Philly exclusively to "stick it" to Jones.

3) None of it will matter, because Dez just isn't that good anymore.
    We agree again. Dez just isn't the same player anymore and the sideline/locker room issues isn't worth it.

Dang right he's worth the look

Even if he's lost a step...he knows enough of the game to get separation when needed. Look at when we had Q here...he wasn't the fastest, but used his body well.

Dez has never been a precise route runner and struggles learning the routes/playbook. The Dallas offense has been dumbed down for years because of Dez Byrant.
    Last edited by monsterike; 04-13-2018 at 06:45 PM.

If our O-Line improves, having Dez Bryant opposite Fitz and with a RB like David Johnson could even make Glennon look good at QB let alone Bradford. For the right price I say get him. To me what that would entail is the debate, not whether we should or not as a player.

Default dez

can you see dez on sidelines screaming "get me the ball" while larry and dj look on? I hope dez goes to eagles and destroys their locker room...but my money is he goes to skins

Quote Originally Posted by jeffcardinalfan View Post
    can you see dez on sidelines screaming "get me the ball" while larry and dj look on? I hope dez goes to eagles and destroys their locker room...but my money is he goes to skins
    Some are suggesting the 49ers but I think he would like to stay in the nfc east and play Dallas twice a year.
    Last edited by Redbirdfan62; 04-14-2018 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    Some are suggesting the 49ers but I think he would like to stay in the nfc east and play Dallas twice a year.
    Redskins? Reports say the Eagles and Giants have no interest. Can you imagine the locker room with Dez and OBJ? Talk about a bomb waiting to go off

Quote Originally Posted by monsterike View Post
    Redskins? Reports say the Eagles and Giants have no interest. Can you imagine the locker room with Dez and OBJ? Talk about a bomb waiting to go off
    And there are reports that Washington has no interest.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.