Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you in this Video ?

Default Are you in this Video ?

My family is 4 of those screaming dots
    how many of you were on the Field....not to worry the statute of limitations is up
    I know WV was..lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkVZFIlJKCs
    Last edited by RimrockCard; 04-15-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    The Wilks era begin

On the slow motion replay at about 3:40 I'm in that mass of humanity above where it says "Frank Kush Field", row 2 my stomping grounds for 10+ years before the move to UOP. Can't make myself out with any certainty. I would like to at least temporarily hijack this thread and declare it a Frank Sanders Appreciation Thread for making the catch to put Jacke in position. Sanders was a helluva receiver IMO.

After this game I went to Dallas to watch the Cardinals beat the Cowboys. What a blast that was. As a Cardinal fan I couldn't relax until maybe a couple of minutes left.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    On the slow motion replay at about 3:40 I'm in that mass of humanity above where it says "Frank Kush Field", row 2 my stomping grounds for 10+ years before the move to UOP. Can't make myself out with any certainty. I would like to at least temporarily hijack this thread and declare it a Frank Sanders Appreciation Thread for making the catch to put Jacke in position. Sanders was a helluva receiver IMO.

After this game I went to Dallas to watch the Cardinals beat the Cowboys. What a blast that was. As a Cardinal fan I couldn't relax until maybe a couple of minutes left.
    we were way up yonder on the home side,seemed like we sat there for a hour after the game watching the goal post fiasco my 10 yr old daughter begging me to take her out on the field'''priceless
    The Wilks era begin

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    My family is 4 of those screaming dots
    how many of you were on the Field....not to worry the statute of limitations is up
    I know WV was..lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkVZFIlJKCs
    Was sitting next to WV.

The Ol SDS Cardiac Cardinals.

I wasn’t at that one, but I was a student at ASU through Jake’s years and was in the stadium and on the field for the big win over Nebraska when the goalposts came down, were marched down to Mill Ave, and tossed off the bridge into the then empty Salt River.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    The Ol SDS Cardiac Cardinals.

I wasn’t at that one, but I was a student at ASU through Jake’s years and was in the stadium and on the field for the big win over Nebraska when the goalposts came down, were marched down to Mill Ave, and tossed off the bridge into the then empty Salt River.
    If i remember right thats why the goal post were anchored better this time around
    The Wilks era begin

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    If i remember right thats why the goal post were anchored better this time around
    My brother and I were on the field down there. Hung out around the 15 yard line waiting for that goal post to come down. Never happened though. I do remember a guy hanging from the goal post got his pants and even underwear pulled down while hanging. Of all the memories from that day... that's the one I volunteer to share

Section 3, row 11. Kwame Lassiter had 4 picks that day lol

Living in Illinois, I was not there. I didn't even get to see it on TV.

What I do know, if I were there....well it would be something that would be seared into my memory.

This is what having a favorite team is all about.
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

Raze is offline You cant handle the truth

I was in the Loge section in the Northwest corner. I couldn't believe my eyes. The Dallas game was one of the few highlights of the 90's.
    13RFoster 36CGodwin 98RDouglas 115DJohnson 157CBrantley 179XWoods 208CKelly