Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *Your Anti-Pick*

Angry *Your Anti-Pick*

Stumbled on this while searching through old threads. What a fun topic.

Whos the 1 guy you DO NOT want drafted round 1?

Josh Allen

I actually had to think really hard about this one. The knee jerk is Josh Allen, but I want to be sure im not making an emotional selection. Nope. Im not. Josh Allen is everything I hate about the NFL. Rewarding image instead of accomplishment. His accuracy is on par with every drunk joe blow "I couldve been a contender" youll ever meet in any bar. What qualifies him to be an NFL QB: hes tall. Thats all.

Not amusingly, my anti pick in 2016 was Nkemdiche. Not kidding. I was chanting anybody but Nkemdiche, so that sucked.

Josh Allen, going through the same thought process you did. However, if we picked him, Iíd be a fan until he proves me wrong at the NFL level. And I donít have high expectations for rookies drafted in any round.

Ridley

Ridley

Yeah the wave of emotions I'd be in if they pulled the trigger on trading up and it wind up being for Allen would be crazy but I don't see it. At 15 it would be Jackson from Iowa

I`m going with allen also...just cant get away from his Pass %...smells of John
    The Wilks era begin

3 way tie between Josh Allen, Calvin Ridley and Josh Jackson

With alot of Allen/Ridley consensus, this forum is going to be hilarious on draft day if it happens
    Last edited by Zaz; 04-16-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    Ridley
    Interesting. Is it because you don't think we need a WR or is it because you think we should draft a QB, regardless of who is available. Ridley is the consensus best WR in this year's draft. I would not be unhappy if we landed the consensus #1 at pick 15 for almost any position.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeFan View Post
    Interesting. Is it because you don't think we need a WR or is it because you think we should draft a QB, regardless of who is available. Ridley is the consensus best WR in this year's draft. I would not be unhappy if we landed the consensus #1 at pick 15 for almost any position.
    I feel the same. I think Ridley could be had later in round one, and there are better BPA values at 15, so that's the only reason I'd be unhappy. Trading up into the top-10 is my only round 1 worry. I could stomach a few spots, but I don't want to mortgage our future when we have so many holes to fill.