Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Arizona Josh Rosen

Keim has done the impossible. I donít mean drafting Rosen so cheap. I mean bringing this board together in unity and love.

Welcome to AZ Josh. My kid is heading to Cali for college in August, UCLA in the running. Want to use his room? Iím a bike ride from the training facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    I knew we would have to give up our 1st. That was a given. But to only have to include our 3rd comp pick and a 5th was awesome. Probably the 2nd or 3rd best Qb coming out this year. Mayfield was the best then it was a toss up between Rosen and Darnold. And he didn't get suckered in and take Jackson.

GOOD JOB SK !!
    We gave up our normal 3rd round pick and still have our 3rd round comp pick. I am ok with that. Like I said it is a steal.
    "Let's Shock The World" - Kurt Warner Jan 10, 2009 after defeating Carolina Panthers 33-13

Quote Originally Posted by Drachir View Post
    I canít believe what we gave up for him! I mean one of our 3rd and a 5th. This is grand theft.
    Agree can't believe SK just pulled that off too early this name him GM of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Drachir View Post
    I canít believe what we gave up for him! I mean one of our 3rd and a 5th. This is grand theft.
    Wow looking at the other trades this was a steal more then one way.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    Wow looking at the other trades this was a steal more then one way.
    Once McGinchey went ahead of the Raiders (who coveted him), then Gruden knew he could trade down and get the next best tackle ... by waiting though SK really didn't have competition so he was able with only 10 minutes to holdup the Raiders by not giving up the Cards 2nd.

I will say this ... Wilks talked when hired how he can relate to millennials who want the why before doing things ... maybe he and McCoy are one of the few coaches that can teach/motivate Rosen.
    Last edited by SurpriseCardFan; 04-26-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Default Welcome Ryan Leaf

What a waste of a pick. Josh Rosen will be the next Ryan Leaf
    Zeke

So happy we got Rosen and didn't even have to give up much! He could be the best qb in this draft and we got him for a steal. I can't hate on Keim for a while. Best 1st round of his career as a GM. Let's go Rosen!!

Woo Hooo!!

Can't believe so stoked we got our QBOTF finally! This kid can spin the ball and is polished with great mechanics and accuracy.

So glad we DIDN'T get Josh Allen!

Love it. Welcome, Rosen!

Kid has talent.

All of the sudden, things are looking a lot brighter for this team. We are no longer stuck in no-man's land. We will be competing with the rest of the division.

Wish we could do more deals with Oakland. What were they thinking? (Not much) I really think they undersold their pick.

Loved listening to Rosen on NFL Radio. He's p***! Dude has a definite chip on his shoulder. I like his attitude. I like his intelligence. He's a leader. He doesn't get rattled. This may be the biggest night in Cardinals history in a long time!
    "It's not a lie if you believe it."
    George Castanza